Looking for a fun new flavor twist for your tacos? Check out my recipe for these za’atar and aleppo pepper roasted potato, bean and swiss chard tacos on Marcus Samuelsson’s blog!
You are reading this post on Eats Well With Others at https://joanne-eatswellwithothers.com. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to the author and or owner of Eats Well With Others. All rights reserved by Joanne Bruno.
Welcome to Eats Well With Others, where we take a vegetable-and-cupcake laden approach to life (always with a bit of laughter on the side)!
- Spinach and Artichoke Quiche
- Italian Cream Puffs with Custard Filling (St. Joseph’s Day Pastries)
- Blueberry Lemon Coconut Loaf Cake
- Pistachio Cake with Honey Vanilla Buttercream
- Momofuku Milk Bar Pistachio Layer Cake
- Sweet Potato Vindaloo
- Mango White Chocolate Ganache Macarons
- Sicilian Baked Eggs with Artichokes, Burrata, Spinach, and Spicy Tomato Sauce
- Best Ever Overnight Pecan Caramel Sticky Buns
- Crispy Thai Fried Fish and Green Mango Salad