An oldie but a goodie, I wrote about this recipe last year but thought it could use a refresher since it’s so perfect for holiday entertaining! Check out my post about it over at Marcus Samuelsson’s blog!
You are reading this post on Eats Well With Others at https://joanne-eatswellwithothers.com. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to the author and or owner of Eats Well With Others. All rights reserved by Joanne Bruno.
Welcome to Eats Well With Others, where we take a vegetable-and-cupcake laden approach to life (always with a bit of laughter on the side)!
- Italian Cream Puffs with Custard Filling (St. Joseph’s Day Pastries)
- Rhubarb Cream Cheese Hand Pies
- Mediterranean Tortellini Salad with Red Wine Vinaigrette
- Best Ever Overnight Pecan Caramel Sticky Buns
- Ottolenghi’s Eggplant Dumplings Alla Parmigiana
- Pistachio Cake with Honey Vanilla Buttercream
- Blueberry Macarons with Blueberry Mascarpone Cream
- Devil’s Food Cake with Angel Frosting
- Spaghetti with Cauliflower and Garlicky Swiss Chard Gremolata
- Sicilian Baked Eggs with Artichokes, Burrata, Spinach, and Spicy Tomato Sauce