Want proof that you actually can eat a delicious healthy pasta dinner while sticking to your new year’s resolutions? Check out my post on Marcus Samuelsson’s blog!
You are reading this post on Eats Well With Others at https://joanne-eatswellwithothers.com. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to the author and or owner of Eats Well With Others. All rights reserved by Joanne Bruno.
Welcome to Eats Well With Others, where we take a vegetable-and-cupcake laden approach to life (always with a bit of laughter on the side)!
- Italian Cream Puffs with Custard Filling (St. Joseph’s Day Pastries)
- Rhubarb Cream Cheese Hand Pies
- Mediterranean Tortellini Salad with Red Wine Vinaigrette
- Cucumber-Tomato Salad with Seared Halloumi and Olive Oil Croutons
- Apple-Spice Layer Cake with Caramel Swirl Icing
- Pistachio Cake with Honey Vanilla Buttercream
- Mango White Chocolate Ganache Macarons
- What To Cook This Week – 7/24/21
- Korean Tempeh Bowls with Broccoli, Brown Rice, and Sriracha Mayo
- Mexican Street Corn and Zucchini Baked Macaroni and Cheese