Want proof that you actually can eat a delicious healthy pasta dinner while sticking to your new year’s resolutions? Check out my post on Marcus Samuelsson’s blog!
You are reading this post on Eats Well With Others at https://joanne-eatswellwithothers.com. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to the author and or owner of Eats Well With Others. All rights reserved by Joanne Bruno.
Welcome to Eats Well With Others, where we take a vegetable-and-cupcake laden approach to life (always with a bit of laughter on the side)!
- Italian Cream Puffs with Custard Filling (St. Joseph’s Day Pastries)
- What To Cook This Week – 12/4/21
- Roasted Butternut Squash Ravioli with Sage Brown Butter and Toasted Pecans
- Cranberry Orange Bundt Cake
- Spicy Berbere Ratatouille with Coconut Sauce
- Roasted Cauliflower and Chickpea Piccata
- Best Ever Overnight Pecan Caramel Sticky Buns
- Ottolenghi’s Eggplant Dumplings Alla Parmigiana
- Meyer Lemon Cranberry Poppy Seed Muffins
- Dark Chocolate Cream Pie