Want proof that you actually can eat a delicious healthy pasta dinner while sticking to your new year’s resolutions? Check out my post on Marcus Samuelsson’s blog!
You are reading this post on Eats Well With Others at https://joanne-eatswellwithothers.com. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to the author and or owner of Eats Well With Others. All rights reserved by Joanne Bruno.
Welcome to Eats Well With Others, where we take a vegetable-and-cupcake laden approach to life (always with a bit of laughter on the side)!
- Stuffed Eggplant in Curry and Coconut Dal
- Italian Cream Puffs with Custard Filling (St. Joseph’s Day Pastries)
- Mango White Chocolate Ganache Macarons
- Pistachio Cake with Honey Vanilla Buttercream
- Sicilian Baked Eggs with Artichokes, Burrata, Spinach, and Spicy Tomato Sauce
- Aloo Gobi
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes in Tomato, Lime, and Cardamom Sauce
- Momofuku Milk Bar Pistachio Layer Cake
- Lemony Goat Cheese and Mascarpone Pasta with Caramelized Brussels Sprouts
- Roasted Asparagus with Buttered Almonds, Capers, and Dill