If pasta salad bathed in a sea of green sounds like your kind of meal, then check out my recipe for this zucchini, edamame and buffalo mozzarella salad over at Marcus Samuelsson’s blog!
You are reading this post on Eats Well With Others at https://joanne-eatswellwithothers.com. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to the author and or owner of Eats Well With Others. All rights reserved by Joanne Bruno.
Welcome to Eats Well With Others, where we take a vegetable-and-cupcake laden approach to life (always with a bit of laughter on the side)!
- Spinach and Artichoke Quiche
- Italian Cream Puffs with Custard Filling (St. Joseph’s Day Pastries)
- Momofuku Milk Bar Pistachio Layer Cake
- Pistachio Cake with Honey Vanilla Buttercream
- Blueberry Lemon Coconut Loaf Cake
- Sicilian Baked Eggs with Artichokes, Burrata, Spinach, and Spicy Tomato Sauce
- Mango White Chocolate Ganache Macarons
- Sweet Potato Vindaloo
- Best Ever Overnight Pecan Caramel Sticky Buns
- Chocolate Fudge Brownies with Chocolate Buttercream Frosting for the Joy the Baker Spotlight!