Spring finally appears to have come to New York City and as such I’ve been craving a fifty shades of green-infused dinner. If you are too, then check out my post on Marcus Samuelsson’s blog about this fettuccine tangle with asparagus puree!
You are reading this post on Eats Well With Others at https://joanne-eatswellwithothers.com. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to the author and or owner of Eats Well With Others. All rights reserved by Joanne Bruno.
Welcome to Eats Well With Others, where we take a vegetable-and-cupcake laden approach to life (always with a bit of laughter on the side)!
- Fiery Vegetarian Dan Dan Noodles
- Ottolenghi’s Eggplant Dumplings Alla Parmigiana
- Italian Cream Puffs with Custard Filling (St. Joseph’s Day Pastries)
- Salted Caramel “Ding Dong” Cake
- Devil’s Food Cake with Angel Frosting
- Chocolate-Caramel Tart with Sea Salt
- Kentucky Bourbon Bundt Cake
- Nine Vegetable Hot and Sour Soup
- Snickerdoodle Macarons
- Pistachio Cream Pie