If I could eat one food every day for the rest of my life…it would be peanut butter. If you feel the same way (or even if you don’t!) check out my healthy delicious recipe for this peanut noodle salad over at Marcus Samuelsson’s blog!
You are reading this post on Eats Well With Others at https://joanne-eatswellwithothers.com. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to the author and or owner of Eats Well With Others. All rights reserved by Joanne Bruno.
Welcome to Eats Well With Others, where we take a vegetable-and-cupcake laden approach to life (always with a bit of laughter on the side)!
- What To Cook This Week – 7/31/21
- Italian Cream Puffs with Custard Filling (St. Joseph’s Day Pastries)
- Mediterranean Tortellini Salad with Red Wine Vinaigrette
- Pistachio Cake with Honey Vanilla Buttercream
- Blueberry Slab Pie For A Crowd
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes in Tomato, Lime, and Cardamom Sauce
- Sicilian Baked Eggs with Artichokes, Burrata, Spinach, and Spicy Tomato Sauce
- Black Forest Naked Cake
- Zucchini Cream Cheese Bundt Cake
- Roasted Halloumi and Summer Vegetable Bake with Fresh Corn Polenta