If I could eat one food every day for the rest of my life…it would be peanut butter. If you feel the same way (or even if you don’t!) check out my healthy delicious recipe for this peanut noodle salad over at Marcus Samuelsson’s blog!
You are reading this post on Eats Well With Others at https://joanne-eatswellwithothers.com. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to the author and or owner of Eats Well With Others. All rights reserved by Joanne Bruno.
Welcome to Eats Well With Others, where we take a vegetable-and-cupcake laden approach to life (always with a bit of laughter on the side)!
- Italian Cream Puffs with Custard Filling (St. Joseph’s Day Pastries)
- Pistachio Cake with Honey Vanilla Buttercream
- Pumpkin Whoopie Pies with Maple-Marshmallow Cream Filling…for a Virtual Baby Shower!!
- Kentucky Bourbon Bundt Cake
- What To Cook This Week – 9/18/21
- Best Ever Overnight Pecan Caramel Sticky Buns
- Roasted Butternut Squash and Zucchini with Whipped Feta and Pistachios
- Apple-Spice Layer Cake with Caramel Swirl Icing
- Cherry Coconut Almond Cake
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes in Tomato, Lime, and Cardamom Sauce