If I could eat one food every day for the rest of my life…it would be peanut butter. If you feel the same way (or even if you don’t!) check out my healthy delicious recipe for this peanut noodle salad over at Marcus Samuelsson’s blog!
You are reading this post on Eats Well With Others at https://joanne-eatswellwithothers.com. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to the author and or owner of Eats Well With Others. All rights reserved by Joanne Bruno.
Welcome to Eats Well With Others, where we take a vegetable-and-cupcake laden approach to life (always with a bit of laughter on the side)!
- Italian Cream Puffs with Custard Filling (St. Joseph’s Day Pastries)
- Marcella Hazan’s Penne with Creamy Zucchini and Basil Sauce
- Pistachio Cake with Honey Vanilla Buttercream
- Stewed Chickpeas with Peppers, Zucchini, and Israeli Couscous
- Rhubarb Cream Cheese Hand Pies
- Stuffed Shells with Summer Vegetables
- Mango White Chocolate Ganache Macarons
- Mediterranean Tortellini Salad with Red Wine Vinaigrette
- Apple-Spice Layer Cake with Caramel Swirl Icing
- Chocolate-Caramel Tart with Sea Salt