If I could eat one food every day for the rest of my life…it would be peanut butter. If you feel the same way (or even if you don’t!) check out my healthy delicious recipe for this peanut noodle salad over at Marcus Samuelsson’s blog!
You are reading this post on Eats Well With Others at https://joanne-eatswellwithothers.com. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to the author and or owner of Eats Well With Others. All rights reserved by Joanne Bruno.
Welcome to Eats Well With Others, where we take a vegetable-and-cupcake laden approach to life (always with a bit of laughter on the side)!
- Italian Cream Puffs with Custard Filling (St. Joseph’s Day Pastries)
- Pistachio Cake with Honey Vanilla Buttercream
- Mango White Chocolate Ganache Macarons
- Sicilian Baked Eggs with Artichokes, Burrata, Spinach, and Spicy Tomato Sauce
- Healthy Vegetarian Meal Plan – 4.17.21
- Mediterranean Tortellini Salad with Red Wine Vinaigrette
- Momofuku Milk Bar Pistachio Layer Cake
- Korean Tempeh Bowls with Broccoli, Brown Rice, and Sriracha Mayo
- Thai Tofu Zoodle Soup
- Best Ever Overnight Pecan Caramel Sticky Buns