If I could eat one food every day for the rest of my life…it would be peanut butter. If you feel the same way (or even if you don’t!) check out my healthy delicious recipe for this peanut noodle salad over at Marcus Samuelsson’s blog!
You are reading this post on Eats Well With Others at https://joanne-eatswellwithothers.com. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to the author and or owner of Eats Well With Others. All rights reserved by Joanne Bruno.
Welcome to Eats Well With Others, where we take a vegetable-and-cupcake laden approach to life (always with a bit of laughter on the side)!
- Devil’s Food Cake with Angel Frosting
- Italian Cream Puffs with Custard Filling (St. Joseph’s Day Pastries)
- Ottolenghi’s Eggplant Dumplings Alla Parmigiana
- Superbowl Cupcakes
- Soy-Braised Tofu and Vegetable Udon Noodle Stir Fry
- Cherry Chocolate Chip Cake
- Skillet Cornbread with Cheddar, Feta, and Jalapeno
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes in Tomato, Lime, and Cardamom Sauce
- Pistachio Cake with Honey Vanilla Buttercream
- Chocolate-Caramel Tart with Sea Salt