You want to see the recipe for the cookies that one of my coworkers deemed “the best thing I’ve ever made”? Check out my post on Marcus Samuelsson’s blog!
You are reading this post on Eats Well With Others at https://joanne-eatswellwithothers.com. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to the author and or owner of Eats Well With Others. All rights reserved by Joanne Bruno.
Welcome to Eats Well With Others, where we take a vegetable-and-cupcake laden approach to life (always with a bit of laughter on the side)!
- Italian Cream Puffs with Custard Filling (St. Joseph’s Day Pastries)
- Asparagus, Goat Cheese, and Chive Tart
- Rhubarb Cream Cheese Hand Pies
- Apple-Spice Layer Cake with Caramel Swirl Icing
- Curried Lentils with Garlicky Yogurt and Coconut Rice
- Vanilla Bean Layer Cake with Balsamic Buttercream
- Momofuku Milk Bar Pistachio Layer Cake
- Sicilian Baked Eggs with Artichokes, Burrata, Spinach, and Spicy Tomato Sauce
- Roasted Asparagus with Buttered Almonds, Capers, and Dill
- Salted Caramel “Ding Dong” Cake