Looking for a fun new flavor twist for your tacos? Check out my recipe for these za’atar and aleppo pepper roasted potato, bean and swiss chard tacos on Marcus Samuelsson’s blog!
You are reading this post on Eats Well With Others at https://joanne-eatswellwithothers.com. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to the author and or owner of Eats Well With Others. All rights reserved by Joanne Bruno.
Welcome to Eats Well With Others, where we take a vegetable-and-cupcake laden approach to life (always with a bit of laughter on the side)!
- Italian Cream Puffs with Custard Filling (St. Joseph’s Day Pastries)
- Cucumber-Tomato Salad with Seared Halloumi and Olive Oil Croutons
- Mediterranean Tortellini Salad with Red Wine Vinaigrette
- Rhubarb Cream Cheese Hand Pies
- Pistachio Cake with Honey Vanilla Buttercream
- Mango White Chocolate Ganache Macarons
- Mexican Street Corn and Zucchini Baked Macaroni and Cheese
- Apple-Spice Layer Cake with Caramel Swirl Icing
- What To Cook This Week – 7/24/21
- Korean Tempeh Bowls with Broccoli, Brown Rice, and Sriracha Mayo