Looking for a fun new flavor twist for your tacos? Check out my recipe for these za’atar and aleppo pepper roasted potato, bean and swiss chard tacos on Marcus Samuelsson’s blog!
You are reading this post on Eats Well With Others at https://joanne-eatswellwithothers.com. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to the author and or owner of Eats Well With Others. All rights reserved by Joanne Bruno.
Welcome to Eats Well With Others, where we take a vegetable-and-cupcake laden approach to life (always with a bit of laughter on the side)!
- Zucchini Spanakopita (Kolokithopita)
- Italian Cream Puffs with Custard Filling (St. Joseph’s Day Pastries)
- Ottolenghi’s Eggplant Dumplings Alla Parmigiana
- Zucchini Cream Cheese Bundt Cake
- Caramelized Cherry Tomato, Potato, and Goat Cheese Tarte Tatin
- Chocolate-Caramel Tart with Sea Salt
- Mediterranean Tortellini Salad with Red Wine Vinaigrette
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes in Tomato, Lime, and Cardamom Sauce
- Apple-Spice Layer Cake with Caramel Swirl Icing
- Rhubarb Cream Cheese Hand Pies