Looking for a fun new flavor twist for your tacos? Check out my recipe for these za’atar and aleppo pepper roasted potato, bean and swiss chard tacos on Marcus Samuelsson’s blog!
You are reading this post on Eats Well With Others at https://joanne-eatswellwithothers.com. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to the author and or owner of Eats Well With Others. All rights reserved by Joanne Bruno.
Welcome to Eats Well With Others, where we take a vegetable-and-cupcake laden approach to life (always with a bit of laughter on the side)!
- What To Cook This Week – 10/16/21
- Italian Cream Puffs with Custard Filling (St. Joseph’s Day Pastries)
- Creamy Tomato Soup with Caramelized Onions
- Old-Fashioned Apple Cake with Brown Sugar Frosting
- Butternut Squash and Saffron Soup with Caramelized Pistachios and Herb Oil
- Skillet Cornbread with Cheddar, Feta, and Jalapeno
- Momofuku Milk Bar Pistachio Layer Cake
- Korean Tempeh Bowls with Broccoli, Brown Rice, and Sriracha Mayo
- Pumpkin Tortellini with Pumpkin Alfredo Sauce
- Halloween Ghost Chocolate Cupcakes with Crispy Magic Frosting