These mocha cookies and cream pops are an adult twist on cookies and milk! The perfect after work snack for the 18 and older set.
Disclosure: This post was sponsored by International Delight®. As always, my thoughts and opinions are my own.
Good news!! I met with my thesis committee this week and they are allowing me to defend my thesis in September!
Bad news!! I met with my thesis committee this week and they are allowing me to defend my thesis in September!
I’m just feeling all the feels right now…
…can you tell?
Reeeallllyyy it’s a good thing because it means I can move forward and finish med school and become a doctor and not be a student for my whole life.
But it also means that I have to (a) write my thesis, (b) endure a three (plus?) hour oral exam, and (c) return to med school and lose all autonomy over my life for the next two years.
Oh, and I’ll have to S T U D Y again. Joy.
No wonder I have mixed feelings.
Suffice it to say, I have been coping with ALL THE COFFEE. And if you think I don’t mean that literally…well…you’re wrong.
It’s a problem, but not one I plan on fixing. Ever.
AND as if that weren’t bad enough, sometimes I double coffee. You’re like…what?
DOUBLE COFFEE. It’s the latest thang. Here’s how it goes:
(1) Make ice pops with iced coffee in them.
(2) Pour yourself an iced coffee.
(3) Eat coffee-infused ice pops while sipping on your iced coffee.
(4) And dunk…if you dare.
This ice pop has been the perfect after work snack for when I feel like I just need to chill out after a day of stress. It reminds me of my cookies + milk days of yore, but more fun because COFFEE.
I first got the idea for it while slurping on International Delight’s Mocha Iced Coffee, which is so refreshing and delightfully chocolate-y. All of a sudden it hit me that the only thing that would make it better was more chocolate (obviously)…and what better way to add more chocolate than to crush up some chocolate sandwich cookies, throw everything into a popsicle mold, and call it
dinner dessert. Ummm YES.
Eating twelve a day may not get my thesis written any faster…but it is certainly worth a try. Don’t you think?
- 1 (13.5 oz) can full fat coconut milk
- 1 cup International Delight Mocha Iced Coffee
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1½ tsp vanilla extract
- 18 chocolate sandwich cookies, divided
- In a small saucepan, stir together the coconut milk, iced coffee, and sugar. Bring to a simmer and cook, stirring frequently, until the sugar has dissolved and the mixture is smooth. Remove from the heat and stir in the vanilla extract.
- Place one whole cookie in each popsicle mold. Crush the remaining cookies and stir into the milk mixture. Pour the milk and cookie mixture into each mold. Freeze until chilled.
If you want to stay in the loop about the great new flavors and products that International Delight is always coming up with, exciting member giveaways, and coupons then sign up for their newsletter!
This conversation is sponsored by International Delight. The opinions and text are all mine.