In addition to being an award-winning chef, Marcus Samuelsson is also extremely active in raising awareness about world hunger. To that end, he’ll be hosting a Twitter Livechat today along with Food Republic to generate ideas as to how we, as food bloggers, can use social media to raise awareness and spur social action to help alleviate the crisis in the Horn of Africa. To find out more, check out this post and be sure to join in today at 2pm EST by using the hashtag #FRchat.
I’ve also been tagged multiple times in the 7 link challenge, so I think it’s time I get to it!
1. The most beautiful post: Blueberry Lime and Thyme Pound Cake Muffins
2. The most popular post: Sweet and Salty Brownies
3. The most controversial post: Michael Symon’s Mom’s Lasagna…and my Vendetta Against Marie Claire
4. The most helpful post: Spinach and Onion Curry Pizza on a Pumpkin Pizza Dough Crust…a How-To!
5. The post that was surprisingly successful: Vegan Avocado Pistachio Creme Brulee
6. The post that did not get the attention it deserved: Smashed Sweet Potatoes and Butternut Squash with Five-Spice Marshmallows
7. The post I am most proud of: Italian Rainbow Cookies
I pass this on to…ALL OF YOU. Seriously, I can’t choose. Plus I’m late for work. Happy Thursday!