If you have as much crisper guilt as I do at the end of every week, then check out my Oaxacan Green Mole Stew over at Marcus Samuelsson’s blog to see how you can use up all of those leftover veggies!
You are reading this post on Eats Well With Others at https://joanne-eatswellwithothers.com. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to the author and or owner of Eats Well With Others. All rights reserved by Joanne Bruno.
Welcome to Eats Well With Others, where we take a vegetable-and-cupcake laden approach to life (always with a bit of laughter on the side)!
- Italian Cream Puffs with Custard Filling (St. Joseph’s Day Pastries)
- Crispy Thai Fried Fish and Green Mango Salad
- Momofuku Milk Bar Pistachio Layer Cake
- Sicilian Baked Eggs with Artichokes, Burrata, Spinach, and Spicy Tomato Sauce
- Pistachio Cake with Honey Vanilla Buttercream
- Thai Tofu Zoodle Soup
- Asparagus, Goat Cheese, and Chive Tart
- Mango White Chocolate Ganache Macarons
- Korean Tempeh Bowls with Broccoli, Brown Rice, and Sriracha Mayo
- Spaghetti with Cauliflower and Garlicky Swiss Chard Gremolata