Celebrate National Vegan Month with me by checking out my recipe for Turkish Eggplant Pie over at Marcus Samuelsson’s blog. It’s so full of texture and flavor that you won’t miss the meat OR the cheese. I swear it.
You are reading this post on Eats Well With Others at https://joanne-eatswellwithothers.com. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to the author and or owner of Eats Well With Others. All rights reserved by Joanne Bruno.
Welcome to Eats Well With Others, where we take a vegetable-and-cupcake laden approach to life (always with a bit of laughter on the side)!
- Italian Cream Puffs with Custard Filling (St. Joseph’s Day Pastries)
- What To Cook This Week – 12/4/21
- Meyer Lemon Cranberry Poppy Seed Muffins
- Cranberry Orange Bundt Cake
- Spicy Berbere Ratatouille with Coconut Sauce
- Roasted Cauliflower and Chickpea Piccata
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes in Tomato, Lime, and Cardamom Sauce
- Korean Tempeh Bowls with Broccoli, Brown Rice, and Sriracha Mayo
- Best Ever Overnight Pecan Caramel Sticky Buns
- Sicilian Baked Eggs with Artichokes, Burrata, Spinach, and Spicy Tomato Sauce