Celebrate National Vegan Month with me by checking out my recipe for Turkish Eggplant Pie over at Marcus Samuelsson’s blog. It’s so full of texture and flavor that you won’t miss the meat OR the cheese. I swear it.
You are reading this post on Eats Well With Others at https://joanne-eatswellwithothers.com. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to the author and or owner of Eats Well With Others. All rights reserved by Joanne Bruno.
Welcome to Eats Well With Others, where we take a vegetable-and-cupcake laden approach to life (always with a bit of laughter on the side)!
- Italian Cream Puffs with Custard Filling (St. Joseph’s Day Pastries)
- Ottolenghi’s Eggplant Dumplings Alla Parmigiana
- One-Pot Tuscan Baked White Beans and Artichokes with Ricotta and Basil Oil
- Crispy Chickpeas and Halloumi with Greens and Garlicky Yogurt
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes in Tomato, Lime, and Cardamom Sauce
- Cherry Chocolate Chip Cake
- Raspberry Cheesecake Streusel Bars
- Momofuku Milk Bar Pistachio Layer Cake
- Roasted Sweet Potato and Halloumi Salad
- Thai Pumpkin and Egg Stir Fry