Celebrate National Vegan Month with me by checking out my recipe for Turkish Eggplant Pie over at Marcus Samuelsson’s blog. It’s so full of texture and flavor that you won’t miss the meat OR the cheese. I swear it.
You are reading this post on Eats Well With Others at https://joanne-eatswellwithothers.com. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to the author and or owner of Eats Well With Others. All rights reserved by Joanne Bruno.
Welcome to Eats Well With Others, where we take a vegetable-and-cupcake laden approach to life (always with a bit of laughter on the side)!
- Italian Cream Puffs with Custard Filling (St. Joseph’s Day Pastries)
- Banana Bread Scones with Chocolate Tahini Frosting
- Pistachio Cake with Honey Vanilla Buttercream
- Snickerdoodle Macarons
- Salted Caramel “Ding Dong” Cake
- double (and by double I mean TRIPLE) chocolate cookies
- Sicilian Baked Eggs with Artichokes, Burrata, Spinach, and Spicy Tomato Sauce
- Kentucky Bourbon Bundt Cake
- Chocolate-Caramel Tart with Sea Salt
- Mango White Chocolate Ganache Macarons