You can eat virtuous good for you banana bread…or you can eat this. Banana bread stuffed with Reese’s and peanut butter. Good enough for breakfast, lunch, dinner…and most certainly dessert! Check out my post about it on Marcus Samuelsson’s blog!
You are reading this post on Eats Well With Others at https://joanne-eatswellwithothers.com. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to the author and or owner of Eats Well With Others. All rights reserved by Joanne Bruno.
Welcome to Eats Well With Others, where we take a vegetable-and-cupcake laden approach to life (always with a bit of laughter on the side)!
- Thai-Inspired Tofu Rama in Peanut Curry Sauce
- Italian Cream Puffs with Custard Filling (St. Joseph’s Day Pastries)
- Creamy Tomato Soup with Caramelized Onions
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes in Tomato, Lime, and Cardamom Sauce
- Snickerdoodle Macarons
- Pumpkin Tortellini with Pumpkin Alfredo Sauce
- Lentil Salad with Caramelized Tomatoes and Brie
- Pistachio Cake with Honey Vanilla Buttercream
- Momofuku Milk Bar Pistachio Layer Cake
- Halloween Ghost Chocolate Cupcakes with Crispy Magic Frosting