You can eat virtuous good for you banana bread…or you can eat this. Banana bread stuffed with Reese’s and peanut butter. Good enough for breakfast, lunch, dinner…and most certainly dessert! Check out my post about it on Marcus Samuelsson’s blog!
You are reading this post on Eats Well With Others at https://joanne-eatswellwithothers.com. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to the author and or owner of Eats Well With Others. All rights reserved by Joanne Bruno.
Welcome to Eats Well With Others, where we take a vegetable-and-cupcake laden approach to life (always with a bit of laughter on the side)!
- Blueberry Almond Lemon Cake
- Italian Cream Puffs with Custard Filling (St. Joseph’s Day Pastries)
- Little Tahini and Molten Chocolate Mousse Tarts with Mascarpone
- Pistachio Cake with Honey Vanilla Buttercream
- Snickerdoodle Macarons
- Healthy Vegetarian Meal Plan – 1.16.21
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes in Tomato, Lime, and Cardamom Sauce
- Mediterranean Tortellini Salad with Red Wine Vinaigrette
- Mango White Chocolate Ganache Macarons
- African Sweet Potato Soup with Peanut Butter and Black Beans…Eat.Live.Be!