Celebrate spring vegetables and flavors with this spring pesto panzanella! For the recipe, check out my post on Marcus Samuelsson’s blog.
You are reading this post on Eats Well With Others at https://joanne-eatswellwithothers.com. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to the author and or owner of Eats Well With Others. All rights reserved by Joanne Bruno.
Welcome to Eats Well With Others, where we take a vegetable-and-cupcake laden approach to life (always with a bit of laughter on the side)!
- One-Pot Tuscan Baked White Beans and Artichokes with Ricotta and Basil Oil
- Italian Cream Puffs with Custard Filling (St. Joseph’s Day Pastries)
- Ottolenghi’s Eggplant Dumplings Alla Parmigiana
- Crispy Chickpeas and Halloumi with Greens and Garlicky Yogurt
- Cherry Chocolate Chip Cake
- Raspberry Cheesecake Streusel Bars
- Roasted Sweet Potato and Halloumi Salad
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes in Tomato, Lime, and Cardamom Sauce
- The Best Flaky Homemade Yeast Biscuits
- One Pot Vegan Caribbean Pelau with Beans and Spinach