Spring may (hopefully) be on it’s way in, but that doesn’t mean there’s not room for one more butternut squash recipe before the season is up! Check out my post on Marcus Samuelsson’s blog about this delicious walnut and chard butternut squash ravioli salad as a great way to say goodbye to winter’s favorite vegetable!
You are reading this post on Eats Well With Others at https://joanne-eatswellwithothers.com. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to the author and or owner of Eats Well With Others. All rights reserved by Joanne Bruno.
Welcome to Eats Well With Others, where we take a vegetable-and-cupcake laden approach to life (always with a bit of laughter on the side)!
- What To Cook This Week – 9/18/21
- Italian Cream Puffs with Custard Filling (St. Joseph’s Day Pastries)
- Pumpkin Whoopie Pies with Maple-Marshmallow Cream Filling…for a Virtual Baby Shower!!
- Sister Pie’s Salted Maple Pie
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes in Tomato, Lime, and Cardamom Sauce
- Best Ever Overnight Pecan Caramel Sticky Buns
- Cucumber-Tomato Salad with Seared Halloumi and Olive Oil Croutons
- Pad Kee Mao (Spicy Thai Noodles with Peppers)
- Zucchini Cream Cheese Bundt Cake
- Birthday Cake Pie