Spring may (hopefully) be on it’s way in, but that doesn’t mean there’s not room for one more butternut squash recipe before the season is up! Check out my post on Marcus Samuelsson’s blog about this delicious walnut and chard butternut squash ravioli salad as a great way to say goodbye to winter’s favorite vegetable!
You are reading this post on Eats Well With Others at https://joanne-eatswellwithothers.com. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to the author and or owner of Eats Well With Others. All rights reserved by Joanne Bruno.
Welcome to Eats Well With Others, where we take a vegetable-and-cupcake laden approach to life (always with a bit of laughter on the side)!
- Cheesy Baked Broccoli and Cheddar Risotto
- Asparagus, Goat Cheese, and Chive Tart
- Italian Cream Puffs with Custard Filling (St. Joseph’s Day Pastries)
- Sicilian Baked Eggs with Artichokes, Burrata, Spinach, and Spicy Tomato Sauce
- What to Cook This Week – 5/8/21
- Momofuku Milk Bar Pistachio Layer Cake
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes in Tomato, Lime, and Cardamom Sauce
- Mango White Chocolate Ganache Macarons
- Rhubarb Cream Cheese Hand Pies
- Mediterranean Tortellini Salad with Red Wine Vinaigrette