When in doubt, make noodles. That’s my motto and these Malaysian hot-and-sour noodles are just the thing to get your non-veggie loving brother and boyfriend to eat a whole bowl of bok choy, asparagus, AND tofu. For the recipe head on over to Marcus Samuelsson’s blog!
You are reading this post on Eats Well With Others at https://joanne-eatswellwithothers.com. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to the author and or owner of Eats Well With Others. All rights reserved by Joanne Bruno.
Welcome to Eats Well With Others, where we take a vegetable-and-cupcake laden approach to life (always with a bit of laughter on the side)!
- Italian Cream Puffs with Custard Filling (St. Joseph’s Day Pastries)
- Crispy Thai Fried Fish and Green Mango Salad
- Pistachio Cake with Honey Vanilla Buttercream
- Thai Tofu Zoodle Soup
- Momofuku Milk Bar Pistachio Layer Cake
- Sicilian Baked Eggs with Artichokes, Burrata, Spinach, and Spicy Tomato Sauce
- Mango White Chocolate Ganache Macarons
- Healthy Vegetarian Meal Plan – 4.17.21
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes in Tomato, Lime, and Cardamom Sauce
- Crispy Sheet Pan Gnocchi with Spring Vegetables and Pea Pesto