When in doubt, make noodles. That’s my motto and these Malaysian hot-and-sour noodles are just the thing to get your non-veggie loving brother and boyfriend to eat a whole bowl of bok choy, asparagus, AND tofu. For the recipe head on over to Marcus Samuelsson’s blog!
You are reading this post on Eats Well With Others at https://joanne-eatswellwithothers.com. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to the author and or owner of Eats Well With Others. All rights reserved by Joanne Bruno.
Welcome to Eats Well With Others, where we take a vegetable-and-cupcake laden approach to life (always with a bit of laughter on the side)!
- Ottolenghi’s Eggplant Dumplings Alla Parmigiana
- One Pot Vegan Caribbean Pelau with Beans and Spinach
- Pasta with Burst Cherry Tomato Sauce and Fried Caper Crumbs
- Italian Cream Puffs with Custard Filling (St. Joseph’s Day Pastries)
- Bourbon Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes in Tomato, Lime, and Cardamom Sauce
- Old-Fashioned Apple Cake with Brown Sugar Frosting
- Plum and Almond Cream Tart
- Fresh Herb and Summer Vegetable Tian
- roasted butternut squash with sweet corn salsa, feta, and pepitas