I’ve found myself recently obsessed with the spicy tang of kimchi and am always looking for new ways to use it up! My favorite to-date is in this adzuki bean, tempeh and asparagus stir fry! Head on over to Marcus Samuelsson’s blog to check out my post and the recipe!
You are reading this post on Eats Well With Others at https://joanne-eatswellwithothers.com. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to the author and or owner of Eats Well With Others. All rights reserved by Joanne Bruno.
Welcome to Eats Well With Others, where we take a vegetable-and-cupcake laden approach to life (always with a bit of laughter on the side)!
- Strawberries and Cream Macarons
- Italian Cream Puffs with Custard Filling (St. Joseph’s Day Pastries)
- Rhubarb Cream Cheese Hand Pies
- What To Cook This Week – 6/12/21
- Mediterranean Tortellini Salad with Red Wine Vinaigrette
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes in Tomato, Lime, and Cardamom Sauce
- Pistachio Cake with Honey Vanilla Buttercream
- Summer Peach and Blueberry Cobbler
- Korean Tempeh Bowls with Broccoli, Brown Rice, and Sriracha Mayo
- Snickerdoodle Macarons