My friend Erin from The Spiffy Cookie is currently in the midst of doing something that I aspire to someday, which is writing and defending her thesis! Such a rockstar. In order to help her out during these stressful times, I wrote a guest post for her about these pink lemonade bars! The perfect mix of sweet and tangy (with a shortbread crust to boot!) and just as refreshing as the pretty-in-pink beverage. For the recipe and my post, head on over to Erin’s blog!
Welcome to Eats Well With Others, where we take a vegetable-and-cupcake laden approach to life (always with a bit of laughter on the side)!
- Italian Cream Puffs with Custard Filling (St. Joseph’s Day Pastries)
- Ottolenghi’s Eggplant Dumplings Alla Parmigiana
- Crispy Chickpeas and Halloumi with Greens and Garlicky Yogurt
- Better-Than-Chipotle Pinto Bean Burrito Bowls
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes in Tomato, Lime, and Cardamom Sauce
- Momofuku Milk Bar Pistachio Layer Cake
- Caramelized Cherry Tomato, Potato, and Goat Cheese Tarte Tatin
- Devil’s Food Cake with Angel Frosting
- The Best Flaky Homemade Yeast Biscuits
- Pistachio Cake with Honey Vanilla Buttercream