Here’s what we’ve got on this week’s meal plan:
- homemade vegan chorizo tacos <— LYFE
- coconut curry vegetable soup <— pass me a bowl please!
- chickpea and veggie stir fry <— the EASIEST meal. I swear.
- crockpot mushroom, barley, and lentil soup <— yaaasss to a mid-week crockpot meal
- sweet potato, quinoa, and veggie enchilada bake <— just put enchiladas in the name and I am SO there
Easy Vegan Chorizo from Making Thyme for Health
Prep Ahead Tip: Chorizo can be made up to 2 days in advance.
Vegan/Gluten-free Substitutions: Recipe is already vegan and gluten-free.
Coconut Curry Vegetable Soup from The Roasted Root
Prep Ahead Tip: The soup saves very well! Prepare the whole recipe up to 5 days in advance.
Vegan/Gluten-free Substitutions: Recipe is vegan and gluten-free.
Chickpea and Vegetable Stir Fry from Eats Well With Others
Prep Ahead Tip: Recipe comes together very quickly, no need to prep ahead.
Vegan/Gluten-free Substitutions: Recipe is already vegan. Use tamari or gluten free soy sauce to make it gluten free.
Crockpot Mushroom, Barley, and Lentil Soup from Hummusapien
Prep Ahead Tip: Recipe comes together quickly!
Vegan/Gluten-free Substitutions: Recipe is vegan. Omit barley and sub brown rice for gluten-free.
Sweet Potato, Quinoa and Veggie Enchilada Bake from She Likes Food
Prep Ahead Tip: Entire recipe can be made up to 2 days in advance and re-heated.
Vegan/Gluten-free Substitutions: Recipe is already vegan and gluten free.
Click HERE to print the shopping list!