Happy Saturday! I’m working this weekend (BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO) but I’m trying to keep an open mind and not be too pessimistic about it, can you tell????
We have a fabulous seasonally inspired healthy vegetarian meal plan for you to incorporate into whatever you’re up to this weekend! Here’s what we’re cooking:
- easy Mexican stuffed peppers – all of my favorite flavors!
- spaghetti squash with roasted pecan pesto – mission: eat all the squash has started. not complaining.
- Thai red curry with cauliflower and delicata squash – could use a warm bowl of this!
- fall harvest salad – so pretty and perfect for lunches!
- creamy vegan tomato basil pasta – total comfort
Easy Mexican Stuffed Peppers from Making Thyme for Health
Prep Ahead Tip: Filling can be prepped in advance.
Vegan/Gluten-free Substitutions: Recipe is vegan and gluten-free.
Spaghetti Squash with Roasted Pecan Pesto from from The Roasted Root
Prep Ahead Tip: Spaghetti squash can be roasted up to 4 days ahead of time; pesto sauce can be prepared up to 4 days ahead of time.
Vegan/Gluten-free Substitutions: Recipe is GF and vegan.
Thai Red Curry with Roasted Cauliflower and Delicata Squash from Eats Well With Others
Prep Ahead Tip: Recipe comes together quickly, no need to prep ahead.
Vegan/Gluten-free Substitutions: Recipe is already vegan.
Fall Harvest Salad from She Likes Food
Prep Ahead Tip: Butternut squash can be roasted up to 3 days in advance.
Vegan/Gluten-free Substitutions: Recipe is already vegan and gluten free.
Creamy Vegan Tomato Basil Pasta from Hummusapien
Prep Ahead Tip: Sauce can be made in advance.
Vegan/Gluten-free Substitutions: Recipe is vegan. Use GF pasta for GF.
Click HERE to print the shopping list!