This week I will be the host of Presto Pasta Nights! This is an awesome weekly event created by Ruth over at Once Upon A Feast to celebrate our love of everyone’s favorite carb. The rules can be found here. Basically, send in your pasta dishes to me at [email protected] and cc-ing Ruth ([email protected]) before Thursday at midnight. Be sure to tell me the link to your dish as well as to send in a picture! I can’t wait to see what you guys are cooking up.
You are reading this post on Eats Well With Others at https://joanne-eatswellwithothers.com. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to the author and or owner of Eats Well With Others. All rights reserved by Joanne Bruno.
Welcome to Eats Well With Others, where we take a vegetable-and-cupcake laden approach to life (always with a bit of laughter on the side)!
- Italian Cream Puffs with Custard Filling (St. Joseph’s Day Pastries)
- Crispy Thai Fried Fish and Green Mango Salad
- Pistachio Cake with Honey Vanilla Buttercream
- Momofuku Milk Bar Pistachio Layer Cake
- Sicilian Baked Eggs with Artichokes, Burrata, Spinach, and Spicy Tomato Sauce
- Thai Tofu Zoodle Soup
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes in Tomato, Lime, and Cardamom Sauce
- Spaghetti with Cauliflower and Garlicky Swiss Chard Gremolata
- Mango White Chocolate Ganache Macarons
- Korean Tempeh Bowls with Broccoli, Brown Rice, and Sriracha Mayo