How does one prepare for an impending hurricane? By making tacos of course! Check out my recipe for tofu (or chicken or fish) tacos with spicy cabbage slaw and avocado on Marcus Samuelsson’s blog!
You are reading this post on Eats Well With Others at https://joanne-eatswellwithothers.com. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to the author and or owner of Eats Well With Others. All rights reserved by Joanne Bruno.
Welcome to Eats Well With Others, where we take a vegetable-and-cupcake laden approach to life (always with a bit of laughter on the side)!
- Italian Cream Puffs with Custard Filling (St. Joseph’s Day Pastries)
- What To Cook This Week – Week of 1/22/22
- Mediterranean Tortellini Salad with Red Wine Vinaigrette
- Best Ever Overnight Pecan Caramel Sticky Buns
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes in Tomato, Lime, and Cardamom Sauce
- Sicilian Baked Eggs with Artichokes, Burrata, Spinach, and Spicy Tomato Sauce
- Ottolenghi’s Eggplant Dumplings Alla Parmigiana
- Pistachio Cake with Honey Vanilla Buttercream
- Devil’s Food Cake with Angel Frosting
- Momofuku Milk Bar Pistachio Layer Cake