How does one prepare for an impending hurricane? By making tacos of course! Check out my recipe for tofu (or chicken or fish) tacos with spicy cabbage slaw and avocado on Marcus Samuelsson’s blog!
You are reading this post on Eats Well With Others at https://joanne-eatswellwithothers.com. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to the author and or owner of Eats Well With Others. All rights reserved by Joanne Bruno.
Welcome to Eats Well With Others, where we take a vegetable-and-cupcake laden approach to life (always with a bit of laughter on the side)!
- What To Cook This Week – 9/18/21
- Italian Cream Puffs with Custard Filling (St. Joseph’s Day Pastries)
- Pumpkin Whoopie Pies with Maple-Marshmallow Cream Filling…for a Virtual Baby Shower!!
- Sister Pie’s Salted Maple Pie
- Best Ever Overnight Pecan Caramel Sticky Buns
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes in Tomato, Lime, and Cardamom Sauce
- Pad Kee Mao (Spicy Thai Noodles with Peppers)
- Zucchini Cream Cheese Bundt Cake
- Chocolate-Caramel Tart with Sea Salt
- Cucumber-Tomato Salad with Seared Halloumi and Olive Oil Croutons