How does one prepare for an impending hurricane? By making tacos of course! Check out my recipe for tofu (or chicken or fish) tacos with spicy cabbage slaw and avocado on Marcus Samuelsson’s blog!
You are reading this post on Eats Well With Others at https://joanne-eatswellwithothers.com. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to the author and or owner of Eats Well With Others. All rights reserved by Joanne Bruno.
Welcome to Eats Well With Others, where we take a vegetable-and-cupcake laden approach to life (always with a bit of laughter on the side)!
- Italian Cream Puffs with Custard Filling (St. Joseph’s Day Pastries)
- Creamy Tomato Soup with Caramelized Onions
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes in Tomato, Lime, and Cardamom Sauce
- Pistachio Cake with Honey Vanilla Buttercream
- Best Ever Overnight Pecan Caramel Sticky Buns
- Halloween Ghost Chocolate Cupcakes with Crispy Magic Frosting
- Lentil Salad with Caramelized Tomatoes and Brie
- Pumpkin Tortellini with Pumpkin Alfredo Sauce
- Snickerdoodle Macarons
- What To Cook This Week – 10/16/21