Parsnips may be the less vibrantly hued cousins of carrots, but anemic in anything other than color, they are not. For a delicious and healthy way to prepare them, check out my post about this soup on Marcus Samuelsson’s blog!
You are reading this post on Eats Well With Others at https://joanne-eatswellwithothers.com. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to the author and or owner of Eats Well With Others. All rights reserved by Joanne Bruno.
Welcome to Eats Well With Others, where we take a vegetable-and-cupcake laden approach to life (always with a bit of laughter on the side)!
- Italian Cream Puffs with Custard Filling (St. Joseph’s Day Pastries)
- What To Cook This Week – 11/27/21
- Ottolenghi’s Eggplant Dumplings Alla Parmigiana
- Momofuku Milk Bar Pistachio Layer Cake
- Salted Caramel “Ding Dong” Cake
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes in Tomato, Lime, and Cardamom Sauce
- Old-Fashioned Apple Cake with Brown Sugar Frosting
- Sicilian Baked Eggs with Artichokes, Burrata, Spinach, and Spicy Tomato Sauce
- Spicy Berbere Ratatouille with Coconut Sauce
- Snickerdoodle Macarons