Parsnips may be the less vibrantly hued cousins of carrots, but anemic in anything other than color, they are not. For a delicious and healthy way to prepare them, check out my post about this soup on Marcus Samuelsson’s blog!
You are reading this post on Eats Well With Others at https://joanne-eatswellwithothers.com. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to the author and or owner of Eats Well With Others. All rights reserved by Joanne Bruno.
Welcome to Eats Well With Others, where we take a vegetable-and-cupcake laden approach to life (always with a bit of laughter on the side)!
- Crispy Roasted Tofu and Broccoli with Sesame-Peanut Pesto
- Italian Cream Puffs with Custard Filling (St. Joseph’s Day Pastries)
- What To Cook This Week – 9/25/21
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes in Tomato, Lime, and Cardamom Sauce
- Best Ever Overnight Pecan Caramel Sticky Buns
- Glazed Apple Pie Slices
- Korean Tempeh Bowls with Broccoli, Brown Rice, and Sriracha Mayo
- Pistachio Cake with Honey Vanilla Buttercream
- roasted butternut squash with sweet corn salsa, feta, and pepitas
- Mediterranean Tortellini Salad with Red Wine Vinaigrette