Parsnips may be the less vibrantly hued cousins of carrots, but anemic in anything other than color, they are not. For a delicious and healthy way to prepare them, check out my post about this soup on Marcus Samuelsson’s blog!
You are reading this post on Eats Well With Others at https://joanne-eatswellwithothers.com. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to the author and or owner of Eats Well With Others. All rights reserved by Joanne Bruno.
Welcome to Eats Well With Others, where we take a vegetable-and-cupcake laden approach to life (always with a bit of laughter on the side)!
- Italian Cream Puffs with Custard Filling (St. Joseph’s Day Pastries)
- Creamy Baked Eggs with Smoked Salmon
- Pistachio Cake with Honey Vanilla Buttercream
- Momofuku Milk Bar Pistachio Layer Cake
- Sicilian Baked Eggs with Artichokes, Burrata, Spinach, and Spicy Tomato Sauce
- Za’atar Crusted Halloumi with Sumac Roasted Vegetables and Couscous
- Mediterranean Tortellini Salad with Red Wine Vinaigrette
- Salted Caramel “Ding Dong” Cake
- Minestrone Verde
- Cherry Chocolate Chip Cake