There’s little better than the smell of roasted garlic permeating your kitchen and your life. For a recipe that can help you do just that, check out my post on Marcus Samuelsson’s blog!
You are reading this post on Eats Well With Others at https://joanne-eatswellwithothers.com. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to the author and or owner of Eats Well With Others. All rights reserved by Joanne Bruno.
Welcome to Eats Well With Others, where we take a vegetable-and-cupcake laden approach to life (always with a bit of laughter on the side)!
- Asparagus, Goat Cheese, and Chive Tart
- Italian Cream Puffs with Custard Filling (St. Joseph’s Day Pastries)
- Momofuku Milk Bar Pistachio Layer Cake
- Sicilian Baked Eggs with Artichokes, Burrata, Spinach, and Spicy Tomato Sauce
- Champagne Macarons
- Pasta Primavera with Parmesan Cream Sauce
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes in Tomato, Lime, and Cardamom Sauce
- Rhubarb Cream Cheese Hand Pies
- Pistachio Cake with Honey Vanilla Buttercream
- Momofuku Milk Bar Carrot Layer Cake