There’s little better than the smell of roasted garlic permeating your kitchen and your life. For a recipe that can help you do just that, check out my post on Marcus Samuelsson’s blog!
You are reading this post on Eats Well With Others at https://joanne-eatswellwithothers.com. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to the author and or owner of Eats Well With Others. All rights reserved by Joanne Bruno.
Welcome to Eats Well With Others, where we take a vegetable-and-cupcake laden approach to life (always with a bit of laughter on the side)!
- Italian Cream Puffs with Custard Filling (St. Joseph’s Day Pastries)
- Pistachio Cake with Honey Vanilla Buttercream
- Za’atar Crusted Halloumi with Sumac Roasted Vegetables and Couscous
- Sicilian Baked Eggs with Artichokes, Burrata, Spinach, and Spicy Tomato Sauce
- Momofuku Milk Bar Pistachio Layer Cake
- Salted Caramel “Ding Dong” Cake
- Snickerdoodle Macarons
- Korean Tempeh Bowls with Broccoli, Brown Rice, and Sriracha Mayo
- Minestrone Verde
- Mango White Chocolate Ganache Macarons