There’s little better than the smell of roasted garlic permeating your kitchen and your life. For a recipe that can help you do just that, check out my post on Marcus Samuelsson’s blog!
You are reading this post on Eats Well With Others at https://joanne-eatswellwithothers.com. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to the author and or owner of Eats Well With Others. All rights reserved by Joanne Bruno.
Welcome to Eats Well With Others, where we take a vegetable-and-cupcake laden approach to life (always with a bit of laughter on the side)!
- Soy-Braised Tofu and Vegetable Udon Noodle Stir Fry
- Italian Cream Puffs with Custard Filling (St. Joseph’s Day Pastries)
- Ottolenghi’s Eggplant Dumplings Alla Parmigiana
- Devil’s Food Cake with Angel Frosting
- Greek Super Grains Salad with Homemade Pita Chips
- Pistachio Cake with Honey Vanilla Buttercream
- Caramelized Cherry Tomato, Potato, and Goat Cheese Tarte Tatin
- Momofuku Milk Bar Pistachio Layer Cake
- Salted Caramel “Ding Dong” Cake
- Chocolate-Caramel Tart with Sea Salt