If you’ve ever found yourself in a breakfast rut, then these kale breakfast burrito bowls will certainly snap you out of it. Check out the recipe and my post over at Marcus Samuelsson’s blog!
You are reading this post on Eats Well With Others at https://joanne-eatswellwithothers.com. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to the author and or owner of Eats Well With Others. All rights reserved by Joanne Bruno.
Welcome to Eats Well With Others, where we take a vegetable-and-cupcake laden approach to life (always with a bit of laughter on the side)!
- Cucumber-Tomato Salad with Seared Halloumi and Olive Oil Croutons
- Italian Cream Puffs with Custard Filling (St. Joseph’s Day Pastries)
- Mediterranean Tortellini Salad with Red Wine Vinaigrette
- Pistachio Cake with Honey Vanilla Buttercream
- Fried Halloumi, Asparagus, Zucchini, and Roasted Cherry Tomatoes with Basil Oil
- What To Cook This Week – 7/24/21
- Mexican Street Corn and Zucchini Baked Macaroni and Cheese
- Rhubarb Cream Cheese Hand Pies
- Apple-Spice Layer Cake with Caramel Swirl Icing
- Chocolate-Caramel Tart with Sea Salt