I don’t know about you all, but I’m still in this weird phase of post-Thanksgiving exhaustion so I don’t really feel like cooking anything but ALSO we only have a few tawdry leftovers in the fridge so…I really need to cook something. Like, ASAP.
It’s compounded by the fact that I’m on call this weekend and covering all the endocrine needs of three major hospitals. Yesterday I didn’t get home until 7PM, which is pretty much the latest I’ve gotten home since JULY.
Thankfully it’s easy to get your cooking mojo back up and running with just a quick glance at this week’s meal plan. So much healthy goodness! Here’s what we’re cooking:
- 15 minute tomato soup – SIGN ME UP and bring me some grilled cheese to go with it, puh-lease
- vegan butternut squash pasta – creamy in the BEST WAY
- roasted vegetable stacked enchiladas – total comfort
- easy weeknight kidney bean curry – all my curry-loving dreams come true!
- easy peanut butter tofu – YES PLEASE