We are entering the wild and wacky world of children’s organized team sports today! Yes, that’s right. REMY IS STARTING TEE-BALL.
I’m sure it’s going to be alternately cute and hilarious because that girl has minimal hand-eye coordination. I can’t wait!
Now, let’s start meal planning. Here’s what we’ve got this week:
- one pot garlicky chard with chickpeas – gotta love a meal that’s so pretty and only uses one pot
- israeli power salad with za’atar roasted sweet potatoes – all the big heart eyes for za’atar!
- summer corn and heirloom tomato fettuccine – can’t stop won’t stop eating tomatoes
- summer vegetable red curry – lick the bowl good
- vegan orange tofu – so sticky delicious