Keeping it short and sweet today because we have t-ball practice to get to and Remy and I have already had three fights about where she is allowed to eat breakfast (NOT: her bed, the couch, my bed, the bathroom). Yep, it’s gonna be A DAY.
Let’s get cooking! Here’s what we’ve got on our menu this week:
- vegan spaghetti squash lasagna bowls – so perfect for fall!
- the best shakshouka – breakfast for dinner yaaaassss
- butternut squash and lentil bolognese – my FAVORITE vegetarian bolognese
- guacamole and black bean loaded sweet potatoes – could anything be more perfect
- pizza polenta bowls – love eating pizza ALL THE WAYS