Looking for a new way to use up some of that summer squash I know we all have in abundance? Check out my summer squash and tomato crumble on Marcus Samuelsson’s blog!
You are reading this post on Eats Well With Others at https://joanne-eatswellwithothers.com. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to the author and or owner of Eats Well With Others. All rights reserved by Joanne Bruno.
Welcome to Eats Well With Others, where we take a vegetable-and-cupcake laden approach to life (always with a bit of laughter on the side)!
- What To Cook This Week – 9/25/21
- Italian Cream Puffs with Custard Filling (St. Joseph’s Day Pastries)
- Glazed Apple Pie Slices
- Crispy Roasted Tofu and Broccoli with Sesame-Peanut Pesto
- Pistachio Cake with Honey Vanilla Buttercream
- Best Ever Overnight Pecan Caramel Sticky Buns
- Old-Fashioned Apple Cake with Brown Sugar Frosting
- Korean Tempeh Bowls with Broccoli, Brown Rice, and Sriracha Mayo
- Double Chocolate Zucchini Loaf Cake
- Not-Fried Eggplant Parmesan