What a week. It’s my last full week of a month on inpatient service and I am feeling it. One of these nights I’m going to get more than 6 hours of sleep. I swear it. Today I’m working. Tomorrow I’ll be recovering (and cooking and running around after a toddler and did I mention cooking?). It’s just nonstop.
I start a two week block of outpatient clinic next week and it is going to feel soooooooooooooo good.
Enough small talk. Here’s what we’ve got on this week’s meal plan:
- swiss chard mushroom enchiladas
- Thai lentil vegan “meat”loaf
- baked ziti with roasted red peppers, baby kale, and ricotta
- taco stuffed sweet potatoes
- orange ginger zucchini noodles