We got our first glimpse of really cold weather this week and I am NOT here for it. It’s too soon!! Like, if I’m already wearing my heaviest winter jacket in November, then what am I going to wear in January?????
The only benefit to this cold weather is that I’m majorly craving cozy food, and that’s always the best. I have plans to make chili and pie and big pans of roasted veggies this weekend. Mmmmm. Plus we’ve got lots of cozy options on this week’s meal plan!
- cheesy (vegan) lentil chili casserole – basically a big warm hug
- tempeh and kale enchilada casserole – sign me up!!
- roasted garlic kale spaghetti squash with sun-dried tomatoes – looks dreamy
- moroccan spiced chickpea and carrot ragout – all the best spices in here!!
- fall pasta salad with butternut squash – butternut and pasta are meant to be