Happy meal planning day!!!
I’m traveling this weekend for work, hence the lack of a post yesterday. I was so busy packing/getting ready/stressing about leaving Remy for 4 days that I just couldn’t get myself together. Hopefully next week will be better because I have so many great recipes packed away to share with you guys!
But for now let’s dive into this weeks meal plan. Here’s what we’re cooking:
- butternut squash mac and cheese – hi, yes please!
- baked spaghetti with pumpkin tofu ricotta – whoa sounds good
- roasted chickpea taco salad – a fiesta in a bowl
- all the good veggies detox salad – what I’m going to need after this work trip!
- BEST EVER quinoa chili – looks so insanely hearty and delicious
Read Full Article →