Happy Easter and Passover!!! Sorry I’m late with the meal plan this week. I’ve been working nights and Remy has been sick, so my days and nights are all messed up. But she is finally afebrile and I’m finally done with nights, so here it is!
This week we’re cooking:
- chickpea frittata (it’s amazing what chickpeas can do!)
- spring veggie bowls with cilantro lime crema (ohhhhhh yes)
- guacamole and black bean loaded sweet potatoes (peeerrfff for taco-inspired tuesday!)
- asian pasta salad (pass me a bowl)
- butternut squash chili (slurrrpp)