I feel like I’m just trying to soak up every last bit of summer!! Yesterday I went for my first solo run in Central Park since Remy was born. IT. WAS. GLORIOUS. Really not sure why I waited so long. And now that I know I can run 4 miles without dying, I’m pretty confident I can sign up for a 10K. Very very excited about this prospect.
What’s on your weekend plans?? I’m working but hoping for not too many new consults. Fingers crossed!
Here’s what we’ve got on this week’s meal plan:
- white bean lettuce wraps – so good for you!
- mango edamame quinoa salad – looks like a rainbow in a bowl
- loaded greek chickpea pasta salad – perfect for healthy lunches!
- cheesy zucchini quesadillas – the cheese pull on these is INSANE
- vegan tempeh and kale enchilada casserole – love these mexican flavors