Ever wanted to eat a pina colada for dinner? Here’s your chance! Check out my post on Marcus Samuelsson’s site to see how!
You are reading this post on Eats Well With Others at https://joanne-eatswellwithothers.com. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to the author and or owner of Eats Well With Others. All rights reserved by Joanne Bruno.
Welcome to Eats Well With Others, where we take a vegetable-and-cupcake laden approach to life (always with a bit of laughter on the side)!
- Strawberries and Cream Macarons
- Rhubarb Cream Cheese Hand Pies
- Italian Cream Puffs with Custard Filling (St. Joseph’s Day Pastries)
- What To Cook This Week – 6/12/21
- Mediterranean Tortellini Salad with Red Wine Vinaigrette
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes in Tomato, Lime, and Cardamom Sauce
- Korean Tempeh Bowls with Broccoli, Brown Rice, and Sriracha Mayo
- Pistachio Cake with Honey Vanilla Buttercream
- Sicilian Baked Eggs with Artichokes, Burrata, Spinach, and Spicy Tomato Sauce
- Summer Peach and Blueberry Cobbler