Some of the most delish dinners coming up this week! Here’s what we’re cooking:
- Starting off the week with rigatoni in a spiced tomato sauce. THIS SAUCE. It is full of unexpected flavors and hits in all the best ways.
- Next up – Mexican halloumi and black bean bowls. Could eat these every day.
- On Tuesday we’re making crispy quinoa and power greens salads! They’re filled with sweet potatoes, nuts for crunch, and a really good meyer lemon dressing.
- Winter squash and radicchio is on the menu for Wednesday! Feels a little fancy but maybe we need that by the middle of the week.
- Finally, we’re closing out the week with a white bean and pasta soup with rosemary oil. Tastes like comfort.
- For dessert we’re making peanut butter crunch brownies! Yum.
Prep Ahead Tip: Recipe comes together quickly, no need to prep ahead.
Vegan Substitutions: Omit the feta or use a dairy-free version.
Prep Ahead Tip: Cook the farro and make the dressing ahead of time.
Vegan Substitutions: Use tofu in place of halloumi and maple syrup in place of honey in the dressing.
Prep Ahead Tip: Roast sweet potatoes and cook quinoa ahead of time.
Vegan Substitutions: Use maple syrup in place of honey and dairy-free yogurt in the dressing.
Prep Ahead Tip: Roast squash ahead of time.
Vegan Substitutions: Use olive oil in place of butter and dairy-free parmesan cheese.
Prep Ahead Tip: Make the rosemary oil ahead of time.
Vegan Substitutions: Omit the parmesan cheese or use a dairy-free alternative.
Click here for a printable Shopping List for Week of 2-19-2022.