Pasta with Oven Roasted Eggplant, Zucchini, Goat Cheese and Mint
Yield: 4 servings
- 1 medium eggplant, cubed
- 2 zucchini, cubed
- 4 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ¼ cup mint, minced
- ¼ tsp red pepper flakes or to taste
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 oz goat cheese
- ½ lb pasta
- Preheat oven to 450. Line two baking sheets with foil and spray with cooking spray. Place the eggplant and zucchini cubes on these trays in a single layer. Spray with cooking spray and sprinkle with salt. Roast for 20 minutes.
- Cook the pasta in boiling salted water according to package directions.
- Mix the balsamic vinegar, olive oil, mint, red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
- Toss together the pasta, eggplant, zucchini and goat cheese. Add the dressing and serve.
Adapted from Closet Cooking