This pasta with oven roasted eggplant, zucchini, goat cheese and mint is so good it will have everyone, even the twenty-something year old men in your life, eating it out of the pot. For the recipe, check out my post over at Marcus Samuelsson’s blog! Also, feel free to check out my giveaway!
You are reading this post on Eats Well With Others at https://joanne-eatswellwithothers.com. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to the author and or owner of Eats Well With Others. All rights reserved by Joanne Bruno.
Welcome to Eats Well With Others, where we take a vegetable-and-cupcake laden approach to life (always with a bit of laughter on the side)!
- Italian Cream Puffs with Custard Filling (St. Joseph’s Day Pastries)
- Banana Bread Scones with Chocolate Tahini Frosting
- Pistachio Cake with Honey Vanilla Buttercream
- Snickerdoodle Macarons
- Salted Caramel “Ding Dong” Cake
- Sicilian Baked Eggs with Artichokes, Burrata, Spinach, and Spicy Tomato Sauce
- double (and by double I mean TRIPLE) chocolate cookies
- Mango White Chocolate Ganache Macarons
- Chocolate-Caramel Tart with Sea Salt
- Kentucky Bourbon Bundt Cake