If you think all good comfort food has meat in it then you should think again…because this cranberry bean chili with winter squash and swiss chard will set you straight! Check out the recipe and my post over at Marcus Samuelsson’s blog!
You are reading this post on Eats Well With Others at https://joanne-eatswellwithothers.com. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to the author and or owner of Eats Well With Others. All rights reserved by Joanne Bruno.
Welcome to Eats Well With Others, where we take a vegetable-and-cupcake laden approach to life (always with a bit of laughter on the side)!
- What To Cook This Week – 9/18/21
- Italian Cream Puffs with Custard Filling (St. Joseph’s Day Pastries)
- Pumpkin Whoopie Pies with Maple-Marshmallow Cream Filling…for a Virtual Baby Shower!!
- Best Ever Overnight Pecan Caramel Sticky Buns
- Sister Pie’s Salted Maple Pie
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes in Tomato, Lime, and Cardamom Sauce
- Pad Kee Mao (Spicy Thai Noodles with Peppers)
- Chocolate-Caramel Tart with Sea Salt
- Zucchini Cream Cheese Bundt Cake
- Cucumber-Tomato Salad with Seared Halloumi and Olive Oil Croutons