If you crave sweet and salty as much as I do, then this maple-miso glazed tofu with broccoli and winter squash is the recipe for you! Check out my post on Marcus Samuelsson’s site for the recipe! (And for all of my tofu-hating readers out there…this would also be awesome with chicken, pork or salmon.)
You are reading this post on Eats Well With Others at https://joanne-eatswellwithothers.com. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to the author and or owner of Eats Well With Others. All rights reserved by Joanne Bruno.
Welcome to Eats Well With Others, where we take a vegetable-and-cupcake laden approach to life (always with a bit of laughter on the side)!
- Sister Pie’s Salted Maple Pie
- Greek Super Grains Salad with Homemade Pita Chips
- Italian Cream Puffs with Custard Filling (St. Joseph’s Day Pastries)
- Creamed Spinach Gnocchi Bake with Toasted Pine Nuts
- Best Ever Overnight Pecan Caramel Sticky Buns
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes in Tomato, Lime, and Cardamom Sauce
- Salted Caramel “Ding Dong” Cake
- Pistachio Cake with Honey Vanilla Buttercream
- Momofuku Milk Bar Pistachio Layer Cake
- Pumpkin Whoopie Pies with Maple-Marshmallow Cream Filling…for a Virtual Baby Shower!!