If you crave sweet and salty as much as I do, then this maple-miso glazed tofu with broccoli and winter squash is the recipe for you! Check out my post on Marcus Samuelsson’s site for the recipe! (And for all of my tofu-hating readers out there…this would also be awesome with chicken, pork or salmon.)
You are reading this post on Eats Well With Others at https://joanne-eatswellwithothers.com. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to the author and or owner of Eats Well With Others. All rights reserved by Joanne Bruno.
Welcome to Eats Well With Others, where we take a vegetable-and-cupcake laden approach to life (always with a bit of laughter on the side)!
- Strawberries and Cream Macarons
- Italian Cream Puffs with Custard Filling (St. Joseph’s Day Pastries)
- Rhubarb Cream Cheese Hand Pies
- What To Cook This Week – 6/12/21
- Mediterranean Tortellini Salad with Red Wine Vinaigrette
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes in Tomato, Lime, and Cardamom Sauce
- Korean Tempeh Bowls with Broccoli, Brown Rice, and Sriracha Mayo
- Pistachio Cake with Honey Vanilla Buttercream
- Summer Peach and Blueberry Cobbler
- Sicilian Baked Eggs with Artichokes, Burrata, Spinach, and Spicy Tomato Sauce