If you like spice so hot it almost becomes addictive, then these West Indian-Style Channa Wraps are definitely for you! Check out the recipe and my post on Marcus Samuelsson’s blog!
You are reading this post on Eats Well With Others at https://joanne-eatswellwithothers.com. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to the author and or owner of Eats Well With Others. All rights reserved by Joanne Bruno.
Welcome to Eats Well With Others, where we take a vegetable-and-cupcake laden approach to life (always with a bit of laughter on the side)!
- Apple-Spice Layer Cake with Caramel Swirl Icing
- Thai-Inspired Tofu Rama in Peanut Curry Sauce
- Italian Cream Puffs with Custard Filling (St. Joseph’s Day Pastries)
- Halloween Ghost Chocolate Cupcakes with Crispy Magic Frosting
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes in Tomato, Lime, and Cardamom Sauce
- Best Ever Overnight Pecan Caramel Sticky Buns
- Pistachio Cake with Honey Vanilla Buttercream
- Momofuku Milk Bar Carrot Layer Cake
- Korean Tempeh Bowls with Broccoli, Brown Rice, and Sriracha Mayo
- Devil’s Food Cake with Angel Frosting