If you like spice so hot it almost becomes addictive, then these West Indian-Style Channa Wraps are definitely for you! Check out the recipe and my post on Marcus Samuelsson’s blog!
You are reading this post on Eats Well With Others at https://joanne-eatswellwithothers.com. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to the author and or owner of Eats Well With Others. All rights reserved by Joanne Bruno.
Welcome to Eats Well With Others, where we take a vegetable-and-cupcake laden approach to life (always with a bit of laughter on the side)!
- Italian Cream Puffs with Custard Filling (St. Joseph’s Day Pastries)
- Fried Squash Blossom Tacos with Peach Salsa
- Zucchini Cream Cheese Bundt Cake
- Chocolate Cupcakes with Basil Buttercream Frosting
- Chocolate-Caramel Tart with Sea Salt
- Rhubarb Cream Cheese Hand Pies
- Pistachio Cake with Honey Vanilla Buttercream
- Sicilian Baked Eggs with Artichokes, Burrata, Spinach, and Spicy Tomato Sauce
- Zucchini Spanakopita (Kolokithopita)
- Pasta with Burst Cherry Tomato Sauce and Fried Caper Crumbs