A good veggie burger recipe is hard to find. Check out my new favorite – these curried red lentil burgers with mango slaw – over at Marcus Samuelsson’s blog!
You are reading this post on Eats Well With Others at https://joanne-eatswellwithothers.com. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to the author and or owner of Eats Well With Others. All rights reserved by Joanne Bruno.
Welcome to Eats Well With Others, where we take a vegetable-and-cupcake laden approach to life (always with a bit of laughter on the side)!
- Spicy Paneer Stuffed Peppers
- Italian Cream Puffs with Custard Filling (St. Joseph’s Day Pastries)
- Pistachio Cake with Honey Vanilla Buttercream
- Zucchini Cream Cheese Bundt Cake
- Thai Panang Vegetable Curry…Eat.Live.Be.
- Mediterranean Tortellini Salad with Red Wine Vinaigrette
- Spicy Cumin Tofu and Cauliflower Stir Fry
- Sicilian Baked Eggs with Artichokes, Burrata, Spinach, and Spicy Tomato Sauce
- Mango White Chocolate Ganache Macarons
- Momofuku Milk Bar Pistachio Layer Cake