A good veggie burger recipe is hard to find. Check out my new favorite – these curried red lentil burgers with mango slaw – over at Marcus Samuelsson’s blog!
You are reading this post on Eats Well With Others at https://joanne-eatswellwithothers.com. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to the author and or owner of Eats Well With Others. All rights reserved by Joanne Bruno.
Welcome to Eats Well With Others, where we take a vegetable-and-cupcake laden approach to life (always with a bit of laughter on the side)!
- Whole Grain Raspberry Jam Thumbprint Scones
- Italian Cream Puffs with Custard Filling (St. Joseph’s Day Pastries)
- Peach Caramel Pie
- Mexican Street Corn and Zucchini Baked Macaroni and Cheese
- Apple-Spice Layer Cake with Caramel Swirl Icing
- Mediterranean Tortellini Salad with Red Wine Vinaigrette
- Pistachio Cake with Honey Vanilla Buttercream
- Rhubarb Cream Cheese Hand Pies
- Greek Super Grains Salad with Homemade Pita Chips
- Sicilian Baked Eggs with Artichokes, Burrata, Spinach, and Spicy Tomato Sauce