If you still have some winter parties to go to or host (or you just feel like indulging a little bit) then head on over to Marcus Samuelsson’s blog and check out my recipe for the sweet potatoes with bourbon and maple! Seriously…one of the best things I made this past holiday season. You don’t want to miss this!
You are reading this post on Eats Well With Others at https://joanne-eatswellwithothers.com. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to the author and or owner of Eats Well With Others. All rights reserved by Joanne Bruno.
Welcome to Eats Well With Others, where we take a vegetable-and-cupcake laden approach to life (always with a bit of laughter on the side)!
- Salted Honey Buttermilk Panna Cotta with Raspberry Coulis
- Vanilla Bean Layer Cake with Balsamic Buttercream
- Italian Cream Puffs with Custard Filling (St. Joseph’s Day Pastries)
- Asparagus, Goat Cheese, and Chive Tart
- Rhubarb Cream Cheese Hand Pies
- Roasted Asparagus with Buttered Almonds, Capers, and Dill
- Momofuku Milk Bar Pistachio Layer Cake
- Mango White Chocolate Ganache Macarons
- Sicilian Baked Eggs with Artichokes, Burrata, Spinach, and Spicy Tomato Sauce
- Pistachio Cake with Honey Vanilla Buttercream