If you still have some winter parties to go to or host (or you just feel like indulging a little bit) then head on over to Marcus Samuelsson’s blog and check out my recipe for the sweet potatoes with bourbon and maple! Seriously…one of the best things I made this past holiday season. You don’t want to miss this!
You are reading this post on Eats Well With Others at https://joanne-eatswellwithothers.com. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to the author and or owner of Eats Well With Others. All rights reserved by Joanne Bruno.
Welcome to Eats Well With Others, where we take a vegetable-and-cupcake laden approach to life (always with a bit of laughter on the side)!
- Italian Cream Puffs with Custard Filling (St. Joseph’s Day Pastries)
- Ottolenghi’s Eggplant Dumplings Alla Parmigiana
- Crispy Chickpeas and Halloumi with Greens and Garlicky Yogurt
- Better-Than-Chipotle Pinto Bean Burrito Bowls
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes in Tomato, Lime, and Cardamom Sauce
- Momofuku Milk Bar Pistachio Layer Cake
- Caramelized Cherry Tomato, Potato, and Goat Cheese Tarte Tatin
- Devil’s Food Cake with Angel Frosting
- The Best Flaky Homemade Yeast Biscuits
- Pistachio Cake with Honey Vanilla Buttercream