If you still have some winter parties to go to or host (or you just feel like indulging a little bit) then head on over to Marcus Samuelsson’s blog and check out my recipe for the sweet potatoes with bourbon and maple! Seriously…one of the best things I made this past holiday season. You don’t want to miss this!
You are reading this post on Eats Well With Others at https://joanne-eatswellwithothers.com. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to the author and or owner of Eats Well With Others. All rights reserved by Joanne Bruno.
Welcome to Eats Well With Others, where we take a vegetable-and-cupcake laden approach to life (always with a bit of laughter on the side)!
- Italian Cream Puffs with Custard Filling (St. Joseph’s Day Pastries)
- Ottolenghi’s Eggplant Dumplings Alla Parmigiana
- Watermelon Salad with Cotija and Serrano Peppers
- Pasta with Burst Cherry Tomato Sauce and Fried Caper Crumbs
- Devil’s Food Cake with Angel Frosting
- Zucchini Cream Cheese Bundt Cake
- Zucchini Spanakopita (Kolokithopita)
- Rhubarb Cream Cheese Hand Pies
- Mediterranean Tortellini Salad with Red Wine Vinaigrette
- Skillet Cornbread with Cheddar, Feta, and Jalapeno