Sometimes you just feel like eating a pocket full of cheese and greens. And that’s okay. If you’re having such cravings then check out my post about these Kale and Three Cheese Calzones over at Marcus Samuelsson’s blog!
You are reading this post on Eats Well With Others at https://joanne-eatswellwithothers.com. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to the author and or owner of Eats Well With Others. All rights reserved by Joanne Bruno.
Welcome to Eats Well With Others, where we take a vegetable-and-cupcake laden approach to life (always with a bit of laughter on the side)!
- Italian Cream Puffs with Custard Filling (St. Joseph’s Day Pastries)
- Za’atar Crusted Halloumi with Sumac Roasted Vegetables and Couscous
- Apple-Spice Layer Cake with Caramel Swirl Icing
- Pistachio Cake with Honey Vanilla Buttercream
- Healthy Vegetarian Meal Plan – 2.27.21
- Minestrone Verde
- Sicilian Baked Eggs with Artichokes, Burrata, Spinach, and Spicy Tomato Sauce
- Momofuku Milk Bar Pistachio Layer Cake
- Mediterranean Tortellini Salad with Red Wine Vinaigrette
- Loaded Vegetarian Picadillo Tacos