Are you getting ready for Cinco de Mayo but are wary of just how calorie-laden Mexican food at restaurants is? If so, then have I got a healthy delicious Tex-Mex recipe for you! Head on over to Marcus Samuelsson’s blog to check out my post on these cauliflower enchiladas with poblano cream sauce!
You are reading this post on Eats Well With Others at https://joanne-eatswellwithothers.com. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to the author and or owner of Eats Well With Others. All rights reserved by Joanne Bruno.
Welcome to Eats Well With Others, where we take a vegetable-and-cupcake laden approach to life (always with a bit of laughter on the side)!
- Asparagus, Goat Cheese, and Chive Tart
- Harissa and Manchego Omelets with Harissa-Baked Potato Skins
- Italian Cream Puffs with Custard Filling (St. Joseph’s Day Pastries)
- Momofuku Milk Bar Pistachio Layer Cake
- Sicilian Baked Eggs with Artichokes, Burrata, Spinach, and Spicy Tomato Sauce
- Pasta Primavera with Parmesan Cream Sauce
- Champagne Macarons
- Pistachio Cake with Honey Vanilla Buttercream
- Rhubarb Cream Cheese Hand Pies
- Momofuku Milk Bar Carrot Layer Cake