Are you getting ready for Cinco de Mayo but are wary of just how calorie-laden Mexican food at restaurants is? If so, then have I got a healthy delicious Tex-Mex recipe for you! Head on over to Marcus Samuelsson’s blog to check out my post on these cauliflower enchiladas with poblano cream sauce!
You are reading this post on Eats Well With Others at https://joanne-eatswellwithothers.com. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to the author and or owner of Eats Well With Others. All rights reserved by Joanne Bruno.
Welcome to Eats Well With Others, where we take a vegetable-and-cupcake laden approach to life (always with a bit of laughter on the side)!
- Apple-Spice Layer Cake with Caramel Swirl Icing
- Italian Cream Puffs with Custard Filling (St. Joseph’s Day Pastries)
- Thai-Inspired Tofu Rama in Peanut Curry Sauce
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes in Tomato, Lime, and Cardamom Sauce
- Pistachio Cake with Honey Vanilla Buttercream
- Best Ever Overnight Pecan Caramel Sticky Buns
- Pumpkin Tortellini with Pumpkin Alfredo Sauce
- Halloween Ghost Chocolate Cupcakes with Crispy Magic Frosting
- Korean Tempeh Bowls with Broccoli, Brown Rice, and Sriracha Mayo
- roasted butternut squash with sweet corn salsa, feta, and pepitas