Think rhubarb is only good in cobblers, pies, and crisps? Think again! My new post over at the Marcus Samuelsson blog for Indian-spiced chickpeas with rhubarb and spinach shows you why!
You are reading this post on Eats Well With Others at https://joanne-eatswellwithothers.com. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to the author and or owner of Eats Well With Others. All rights reserved by Joanne Bruno.
Welcome to Eats Well With Others, where we take a vegetable-and-cupcake laden approach to life (always with a bit of laughter on the side)!
- Cucumber-Tomato Salad with Seared Halloumi and Olive Oil Croutons
- Italian Cream Puffs with Custard Filling (St. Joseph’s Day Pastries)
- Mediterranean Tortellini Salad with Red Wine Vinaigrette
- Mexican Street Corn and Zucchini Baked Macaroni and Cheese
- Rhubarb Cream Cheese Hand Pies
- Pistachio Cake with Honey Vanilla Buttercream
- Mango White Chocolate Ganache Macarons
- What To Cook This Week – 7/24/21
- Bucatini with Corn Ricotta and Basil
- Apple-Spice Layer Cake with Caramel Swirl Icing