Think rhubarb is only good in cobblers, pies, and crisps? Think again! My new post over at the Marcus Samuelsson blog for Indian-spiced chickpeas with rhubarb and spinach shows you why!
You are reading this post on Eats Well With Others at https://joanne-eatswellwithothers.com. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to the author and or owner of Eats Well With Others. All rights reserved by Joanne Bruno.
Welcome to Eats Well With Others, where we take a vegetable-and-cupcake laden approach to life (always with a bit of laughter on the side)!
- Italian Cream Puffs with Custard Filling (St. Joseph’s Day Pastries)
- What To Cook This Week – 12/4/21
- Cranberry Orange Bundt Cake
- Spicy Berbere Ratatouille with Coconut Sauce
- Meyer Lemon Cranberry Poppy Seed Muffins
- Roasted Cauliflower and Chickpea Piccata
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes in Tomato, Lime, and Cardamom Sauce
- Korean Tempeh Bowls with Broccoli, Brown Rice, and Sriracha Mayo
- Sicilian Baked Eggs with Artichokes, Burrata, Spinach, and Spicy Tomato Sauce
- Best Ever Overnight Pecan Caramel Sticky Buns