If you thought sage was meant solely for pumpkin, then think again. Check out my recipe for white bean, sage and roasted garlic spread on Marcus Samuelsson’s blog!
You are reading this post on Eats Well With Others at https://joanne-eatswellwithothers.com. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to the author and or owner of Eats Well With Others. All rights reserved by Joanne Bruno.
Welcome to Eats Well With Others, where we take a vegetable-and-cupcake laden approach to life (always with a bit of laughter on the side)!
- What To Cook This Week – 7/24/21
- Italian Cream Puffs with Custard Filling (St. Joseph’s Day Pastries)
- Apple-Spice Layer Cake with Caramel Swirl Icing
- Mediterranean Tortellini Salad with Red Wine Vinaigrette
- Whole Grain Raspberry Jam Thumbprint Scones
- Roasted Zucchini and Bell Pepper Vegetarian Gyros with Hummus and Cucumber-Feta Salsa
- Rhubarb Cream Cheese Hand Pies
- Pistachio Cake with Honey Vanilla Buttercream
- Almond Poppy Seed Bundt Cake
- Mexican Street Corn and Zucchini Baked Macaroni and Cheese