If you thought sage was meant solely for pumpkin, then think again. Check out my recipe for white bean, sage and roasted garlic spread on Marcus Samuelsson’s blog!
You are reading this post on Eats Well With Others at https://joanne-eatswellwithothers.com. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to the author and or owner of Eats Well With Others. All rights reserved by Joanne Bruno.
Welcome to Eats Well With Others, where we take a vegetable-and-cupcake laden approach to life (always with a bit of laughter on the side)!
- Italian Cream Puffs with Custard Filling (St. Joseph’s Day Pastries)
- Stuffed Eggplant in Curry and Coconut Dal
- Mango White Chocolate Ganache Macarons
- Pistachio Cake with Honey Vanilla Buttercream
- Roasted Asparagus with Buttered Almonds, Capers, and Dill
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes in Tomato, Lime, and Cardamom Sauce
- Sicilian Baked Eggs with Artichokes, Burrata, Spinach, and Spicy Tomato Sauce
- Aloo Gobi
- Fresh Matar Paneer
- Mediterranean Tortellini Salad with Red Wine Vinaigrette