When life hands you swiss chard and sorrel…make soup! Check out Marcus Samuelsson’s blog for the post and recipe!
You are reading this post on Eats Well With Others at https://joanne-eatswellwithothers.com. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to the author and or owner of Eats Well With Others. All rights reserved by Joanne Bruno.
Welcome to Eats Well With Others, where we take a vegetable-and-cupcake laden approach to life (always with a bit of laughter on the side)!
- Cheesy Baked Broccoli and Cheddar Risotto
- Asparagus, Goat Cheese, and Chive Tart
- Italian Cream Puffs with Custard Filling (St. Joseph’s Day Pastries)
- Sicilian Baked Eggs with Artichokes, Burrata, Spinach, and Spicy Tomato Sauce
- Momofuku Milk Bar Pistachio Layer Cake
- What to Cook This Week – 5/8/21
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes in Tomato, Lime, and Cardamom Sauce
- Mango White Chocolate Ganache Macarons
- Rhubarb Cream Cheese Hand Pies
- roasted butternut squash with sweet corn salsa, feta, and pepitas