When life hands you swiss chard and sorrel…make soup! Check out Marcus Samuelsson’s blog for the post and recipe!
You are reading this post on Eats Well With Others at https://joanne-eatswellwithothers.com. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to the author and or owner of Eats Well With Others. All rights reserved by Joanne Bruno.
Welcome to Eats Well With Others, where we take a vegetable-and-cupcake laden approach to life (always with a bit of laughter on the side)!
- Devil’s Food Cake with Angel Frosting
- Italian Cream Puffs with Custard Filling (St. Joseph’s Day Pastries)
- Ottolenghi’s Eggplant Dumplings Alla Parmigiana
- Pistachio Cake with Honey Vanilla Buttercream
- Superbowl Cupcakes
- The Best Flaky Homemade Yeast Biscuits
- Italian Wedding Soup with Veggie Balls
- Cherry Chocolate Chip Cake
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes in Tomato, Lime, and Cardamom Sauce
- Caramelized Cherry Tomato, Potato, and Goat Cheese Tarte Tatin