When life hands you swiss chard and sorrel…make soup! Check out Marcus Samuelsson’s blog for the post and recipe!
You are reading this post on Eats Well With Others at https://joanne-eatswellwithothers.com. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to the author and or owner of Eats Well With Others. All rights reserved by Joanne Bruno.
Welcome to Eats Well With Others, where we take a vegetable-and-cupcake laden approach to life (always with a bit of laughter on the side)!
- Italian Cream Puffs with Custard Filling (St. Joseph’s Day Pastries)
- Thai-Inspired Tofu Rama in Peanut Curry Sauce
- Creamy Tomato Soup with Caramelized Onions
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes in Tomato, Lime, and Cardamom Sauce
- Halloween Ghost Chocolate Cupcakes with Crispy Magic Frosting
- Pistachio Cake with Honey Vanilla Buttercream
- Pumpkin Tortellini with Pumpkin Alfredo Sauce
- Best Ever Overnight Pecan Caramel Sticky Buns
- Snickerdoodle Macarons
- Lentil Salad with Caramelized Tomatoes and Brie