What to do when life hands you some radicchio and…well…you don’t particularly like it? Check out this recipe for radicchio and haricot vert salad with candied walnuts over at Marcus Samuelsson’s blog and I guarantee you’ll be eating it (and loving it) before you know it!
You are reading this post on Eats Well With Others at https://joanne-eatswellwithothers.com. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to the author and or owner of Eats Well With Others. All rights reserved by Joanne Bruno.
Welcome to Eats Well With Others, where we take a vegetable-and-cupcake laden approach to life (always with a bit of laughter on the side)!
- Italian Cream Puffs with Custard Filling (St. Joseph’s Day Pastries)
- Ottolenghi’s Eggplant Dumplings Alla Parmigiana
- Salted Caramel “Ding Dong” Cake
- Kentucky Bourbon Bundt Cake
- Snickerdoodle Macarons
- Chocolate-Caramel Tart with Sea Salt
- Nine Vegetable Hot and Sour Soup
- Momofuku Milk Bar Pistachio Layer Cake
- Red Velvet Crinkle Cookies
- Mediterranean Tortellini Salad with Red Wine Vinaigrette