What to do when life hands you some radicchio and…well…you don’t particularly like it? Check out this recipe for radicchio and haricot vert salad with candied walnuts over at Marcus Samuelsson’s blog and I guarantee you’ll be eating it (and loving it) before you know it!
You are reading this post on Eats Well With Others at https://joanne-eatswellwithothers.com. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to the author and or owner of Eats Well With Others. All rights reserved by Joanne Bruno.
Welcome to Eats Well With Others, where we take a vegetable-and-cupcake laden approach to life (always with a bit of laughter on the side)!
- Ottolenghi’s Eggplant Dumplings Alla Parmigiana
- Italian Cream Puffs with Custard Filling (St. Joseph’s Day Pastries)
- Pasta with Burst Cherry Tomato Sauce and Fried Caper Crumbs
- Old-Fashioned Apple Cake with Brown Sugar Frosting
- Tuscan White Bean, Kale, and Farro Stew
- Spicy Mexican Halloumi and Black Bean Bowls with Honey-Lime Vinaigrette
- roasted butternut squash with sweet corn salsa, feta, and pepitas
- Cherry Coconut Almond Cake
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes in Tomato, Lime, and Cardamom Sauce
- Roasted Sweet Potato and Halloumi Salad