What to do when life hands you some radicchio and…well…you don’t particularly like it? Check out this recipe for radicchio and haricot vert salad with candied walnuts over at Marcus Samuelsson’s blog and I guarantee you’ll be eating it (and loving it) before you know it!
You are reading this post on Eats Well With Others at https://joanne-eatswellwithothers.com. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to the author and or owner of Eats Well With Others. All rights reserved by Joanne Bruno.
Welcome to Eats Well With Others, where we take a vegetable-and-cupcake laden approach to life (always with a bit of laughter on the side)!
- What To Cook This Week – 9/25/21
- Italian Cream Puffs with Custard Filling (St. Joseph’s Day Pastries)
- Glazed Apple Pie Slices
- Best Ever Overnight Pecan Caramel Sticky Buns
- Crispy Roasted Tofu and Broccoli with Sesame-Peanut Pesto
- Pistachio Cake with Honey Vanilla Buttercream
- Old-Fashioned Apple Cake with Brown Sugar Frosting
- Double Chocolate Zucchini Loaf Cake
- Sicilian Baked Eggs with Artichokes, Burrata, Spinach, and Spicy Tomato Sauce
- Pasta alla Pomarola