Although I posted this recipe for savory rhubarb and chipotle goat cheese pizza last year, given that rhubarb season is around the corner, I couldn’t resist sharing it again. Check out the recipe and my post over at Marcus Samuelsson’s blog!
You are reading this post on Eats Well With Others at https://joanne-eatswellwithothers.com. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to the author and or owner of Eats Well With Others. All rights reserved by Joanne Bruno.
Welcome to Eats Well With Others, where we take a vegetable-and-cupcake laden approach to life (always with a bit of laughter on the side)!
- Cheesy Baked Broccoli and Cheddar Risotto
- Asparagus, Goat Cheese, and Chive Tart
- Italian Cream Puffs with Custard Filling (St. Joseph’s Day Pastries)
- Sicilian Baked Eggs with Artichokes, Burrata, Spinach, and Spicy Tomato Sauce
- Momofuku Milk Bar Pistachio Layer Cake
- Mango White Chocolate Ganache Macarons
- What to Cook This Week – 5/8/21
- Rhubarb Cream Cheese Hand Pies
- roasted butternut squash with sweet corn salsa, feta, and pepitas
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes in Tomato, Lime, and Cardamom Sauce