Although I posted this recipe for savory rhubarb and chipotle goat cheese pizza last year, given that rhubarb season is around the corner, I couldn’t resist sharing it again. Check out the recipe and my post over at Marcus Samuelsson’s blog!
You are reading this post on Eats Well With Others at https://joanne-eatswellwithothers.com. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to the author and or owner of Eats Well With Others. All rights reserved by Joanne Bruno.
Welcome to Eats Well With Others, where we take a vegetable-and-cupcake laden approach to life (always with a bit of laughter on the side)!
- Italian Cream Puffs with Custard Filling (St. Joseph’s Day Pastries)
- What To Cook This Week – 7/31/21
- Mediterranean Tortellini Salad with Red Wine Vinaigrette
- Pistachio Cake with Honey Vanilla Buttercream
- Sicilian Baked Eggs with Artichokes, Burrata, Spinach, and Spicy Tomato Sauce
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes in Tomato, Lime, and Cardamom Sauce
- Zucchini Cream Cheese Bundt Cake
- Rhubarb Cream Cheese Hand Pies
- Mexican Street Corn and Zucchini Baked Macaroni and Cheese
- Apple-Spice Layer Cake with Caramel Swirl Icing