Although I posted this recipe for savory rhubarb and chipotle goat cheese pizza last year, given that rhubarb season is around the corner, I couldn’t resist sharing it again. Check out the recipe and my post over at Marcus Samuelsson’s blog!
You are reading this post on Eats Well With Others at https://joanne-eatswellwithothers.com. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to the author and or owner of Eats Well With Others. All rights reserved by Joanne Bruno.
Welcome to Eats Well With Others, where we take a vegetable-and-cupcake laden approach to life (always with a bit of laughter on the side)!
- Italian Cream Puffs with Custard Filling (St. Joseph’s Day Pastries)
- Marcella Hazan’s Penne with Creamy Zucchini and Basil Sauce
- Stewed Chickpeas with Peppers, Zucchini, and Israeli Couscous
- Pistachio Cake with Honey Vanilla Buttercream
- Apple-Spice Layer Cake with Caramel Swirl Icing
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes in Tomato, Lime, and Cardamom Sauce
- Mexican Street Corn and Zucchini Baked Macaroni and Cheese
- Rhubarb Cream Cheese Hand Pies
- Mediterranean Tortellini Salad with Red Wine Vinaigrette
- Korean Tempeh Bowls with Broccoli, Brown Rice, and Sriracha Mayo