In case you weren’t convinced yesterday that fava beans are well worth your time, check out my recipe for spinach, fava bean and quinoa cakes over at Marcus Samuelsson’s blog!
You are reading this post on Eats Well With Others at https://joanne-eatswellwithothers.com. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to the author and or owner of Eats Well With Others. All rights reserved by Joanne Bruno.
Welcome to Eats Well With Others, where we take a vegetable-and-cupcake laden approach to life (always with a bit of laughter on the side)!
- Thai Panang Vegetable Curry…Eat.Live.Be.
- Italian Cream Puffs with Custard Filling (St. Joseph’s Day Pastries)
- Ottolenghi’s Eggplant Dumplings Alla Parmigiana
- roasted butternut squash with sweet corn salsa, feta, and pepitas
- Cornbread Pudding
- Pumpkin Tortellini with Pumpkin Alfredo Sauce
- Halloumi Saganaki
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes in Tomato, Lime, and Cardamom Sauce
- Old-Fashioned Apple Cake with Brown Sugar Frosting
- Better-Than-Chipotle Pinto Bean Burrito Bowls