In case you weren’t convinced yesterday that fava beans are well worth your time, check out my recipe for spinach, fava bean and quinoa cakes over at Marcus Samuelsson’s blog!
You are reading this post on Eats Well With Others at https://joanne-eatswellwithothers.com. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to the author and or owner of Eats Well With Others. All rights reserved by Joanne Bruno.
Welcome to Eats Well With Others, where we take a vegetable-and-cupcake laden approach to life (always with a bit of laughter on the side)!
- Italian Cream Puffs with Custard Filling (St. Joseph’s Day Pastries)
- Ottolenghi’s Eggplant Dumplings Alla Parmigiana
- Golden Saffron Mashed Potatoes with Hearty Greens and a Poached Egg
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes in Tomato, Lime, and Cardamom Sauce
- Kentucky Bourbon Bundt Cake
- Nine Vegetable Hot and Sour Soup
- Sicilian Baked Eggs with Artichokes, Burrata, Spinach, and Spicy Tomato Sauce
- Caramelized Cherry Tomato, Potato, and Goat Cheese Tarte Tatin
- Snickerdoodle Macarons
- Chocolate-Caramel Tart with Sea Salt