Make your Tuesday taste like a Friday with these avocado-stuffed tomato enchiladas!! For the recipe, head on over to Marcus Samuelsson’s blog!
You are reading this post on Eats Well With Others at https://joanne-eatswellwithothers.com. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to the author and or owner of Eats Well With Others. All rights reserved by Joanne Bruno.
Welcome to Eats Well With Others, where we take a vegetable-and-cupcake laden approach to life (always with a bit of laughter on the side)!
- What To Cook This Week – 9/25/21
- Italian Cream Puffs with Custard Filling (St. Joseph’s Day Pastries)
- Glazed Apple Pie Slices
- Best Ever Overnight Pecan Caramel Sticky Buns
- Pistachio Cake with Honey Vanilla Buttercream
- Crispy Roasted Tofu and Broccoli with Sesame-Peanut Pesto
- Old-Fashioned Apple Cake with Brown Sugar Frosting
- Double Chocolate Zucchini Loaf Cake
- Korean Tempeh Bowls with Broccoli, Brown Rice, and Sriracha Mayo
- Sicilian Baked Eggs with Artichokes, Burrata, Spinach, and Spicy Tomato Sauce