If you have cold air seeping through your windows and a housing office that refuses to turn on your heat like I do, then this roasted winter squash, apple and spelt berry soup is exactly what you need to stay warm. Check out the recipe over at Marcus Samuelsson’s blog!
You are reading this post on Eats Well With Others at https://joanne-eatswellwithothers.com. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to the author and or owner of Eats Well With Others. All rights reserved by Joanne Bruno.
Welcome to Eats Well With Others, where we take a vegetable-and-cupcake laden approach to life (always with a bit of laughter on the side)!
- Asparagus, Goat Cheese, and Chive Tart
- Italian Cream Puffs with Custard Filling (St. Joseph’s Day Pastries)
- Momofuku Milk Bar Pistachio Layer Cake
- Sicilian Baked Eggs with Artichokes, Burrata, Spinach, and Spicy Tomato Sauce
- Champagne Macarons
- Momofuku Milk Bar Carrot Layer Cake
- Pistachio Cake with Honey Vanilla Buttercream
- Pasta Primavera with Parmesan Cream Sauce
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes in Tomato, Lime, and Cardamom Sauce
- Rhubarb Cream Cheese Hand Pies