If you have cold air seeping through your windows and a housing office that refuses to turn on your heat like I do, then this roasted winter squash, apple and spelt berry soup is exactly what you need to stay warm. Check out the recipe over at Marcus Samuelsson’s blog!
You are reading this post on Eats Well With Others at https://joanne-eatswellwithothers.com. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to the author and or owner of Eats Well With Others. All rights reserved by Joanne Bruno.
Welcome to Eats Well With Others, where we take a vegetable-and-cupcake laden approach to life (always with a bit of laughter on the side)!
- Italian Cream Puffs with Custard Filling (St. Joseph’s Day Pastries)
- Za’atar Crusted Halloumi with Sumac Roasted Vegetables and Couscous
- Apple-Spice Layer Cake with Caramel Swirl Icing
- Pistachio Cake with Honey Vanilla Buttercream
- Sicilian Baked Eggs with Artichokes, Burrata, Spinach, and Spicy Tomato Sauce
- Healthy Vegetarian Meal Plan – 2.27.21
- Minestrone Verde
- Momofuku Milk Bar Pistachio Layer Cake
- Mediterranean Tortellini Salad with Red Wine Vinaigrette
- Loaded Vegetarian Picadillo Tacos