You know what’s worse than having your mother try to serve you a fruit salad full of unripe chalky mango for dessert? Not making this soba noodle with eggplant and mango salad. Check out Marcus Samuelsson’s blog for the recipe!
You are reading this post on Eats Well With Others at https://joanne-eatswellwithothers.com. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to the author and or owner of Eats Well With Others. All rights reserved by Joanne Bruno.
Welcome to Eats Well With Others, where we take a vegetable-and-cupcake laden approach to life (always with a bit of laughter on the side)!
- Italian Cream Puffs with Custard Filling (St. Joseph’s Day Pastries)
- What To Cook This Week – 12/4/21
- Roasted Butternut Squash Ravioli with Sage Brown Butter and Toasted Pecans
- Cranberry Orange Bundt Cake
- Spicy Berbere Ratatouille with Coconut Sauce
- Best Ever Overnight Pecan Caramel Sticky Buns
- Meyer Lemon Cranberry Poppy Seed Muffins
- Roasted Cauliflower and Chickpea Piccata
- Ottolenghi’s Eggplant Dumplings Alla Parmigiana
- Dark Chocolate Cream Pie