You know what’s worse than having your mother try to serve you a fruit salad full of unripe chalky mango for dessert? Not making this soba noodle with eggplant and mango salad. Check out Marcus Samuelsson’s blog for the recipe!
You are reading this post on Eats Well With Others at https://joanne-eatswellwithothers.com. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to the author and or owner of Eats Well With Others. All rights reserved by Joanne Bruno.
Welcome to Eats Well With Others, where we take a vegetable-and-cupcake laden approach to life (always with a bit of laughter on the side)!
- Ottolenghi’s Eggplant Dumplings Alla Parmigiana
- Pasta with Burst Cherry Tomato Sauce and Fried Caper Crumbs
- Italian Cream Puffs with Custard Filling (St. Joseph’s Day Pastries)
- Devil’s Food Cake with Angel Frosting
- Bouchon Bakery Coffee Cakes
- Momofuku Milk Bar Pistachio Layer Cake
- Plum and Almond Cream Tart
- Pizza Bianca with Potatoes, Mascarpone, and Sage
- roasted butternut squash with sweet corn salsa, feta, and pepitas
- Sicilian Baked Eggs with Artichokes, Burrata, Spinach, and Spicy Tomato Sauce