You know what’s worse than having your mother try to serve you a fruit salad full of unripe chalky mango for dessert? Not making this soba noodle with eggplant and mango salad. Check out Marcus Samuelsson’s blog for the recipe!
You are reading this post on Eats Well With Others at https://joanne-eatswellwithothers.com. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to the author and or owner of Eats Well With Others. All rights reserved by Joanne Bruno.
Welcome to Eats Well With Others, where we take a vegetable-and-cupcake laden approach to life (always with a bit of laughter on the side)!
- Sandy Bottoms Summer Cocktail
- Italian Cream Puffs with Custard Filling (St. Joseph’s Day Pastries)
- Pistachio Cake with Honey Vanilla Buttercream
- Tomato and Plum Salad with Nori and Sesame
- Apple-Spice Layer Cake with Caramel Swirl Icing
- What To Cook This Week – 7/31/21
- Rhubarb Cream Cheese Hand Pies
- Mango White Chocolate Ganache Macarons
- Mediterranean Tortellini Salad with Red Wine Vinaigrette
- Peach Ginger Crumb Cake