You know what’s worse than having your mother try to serve you a fruit salad full of unripe chalky mango for dessert? Not making this soba noodle with eggplant and mango salad. Check out Marcus Samuelsson’s blog for the recipe!
You are reading this post on Eats Well With Others at https://joanne-eatswellwithothers.com. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to the author and or owner of Eats Well With Others. All rights reserved by Joanne Bruno.
Welcome to Eats Well With Others, where we take a vegetable-and-cupcake laden approach to life (always with a bit of laughter on the side)!
- Stuffed Eggplant in Curry and Coconut Dal
- Italian Cream Puffs with Custard Filling (St. Joseph’s Day Pastries)
- Pistachio Cake with Honey Vanilla Buttercream
- Momofuku Milk Bar Pistachio Layer Cake
- Aloo Gobi
- Mango White Chocolate Ganache Macarons
- Sicilian Baked Eggs with Artichokes, Burrata, Spinach, and Spicy Tomato Sauce
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes in Tomato, Lime, and Cardamom Sauce
- Lemony Goat Cheese and Mascarpone Pasta with Caramelized Brussels Sprouts
- Roasted Asparagus with Buttered Almonds, Capers, and Dill