You know what’s worse than having your mother try to serve you a fruit salad full of unripe chalky mango for dessert? Not making this soba noodle with eggplant and mango salad. Check out Marcus Samuelsson’s blog for the recipe!
You are reading this post on Eats Well With Others at https://joanne-eatswellwithothers.com. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to the author and or owner of Eats Well With Others. All rights reserved by Joanne Bruno.
Welcome to Eats Well With Others, where we take a vegetable-and-cupcake laden approach to life (always with a bit of laughter on the side)!
- Italian Cream Puffs with Custard Filling (St. Joseph’s Day Pastries)
- Spicy Paneer Stuffed Peppers
- Pistachio Cake with Honey Vanilla Buttercream
- Zucchini Cream Cheese Bundt Cake
- Mediterranean Tortellini Salad with Red Wine Vinaigrette
- Spicy Cumin Tofu and Cauliflower Stir Fry
- Apple-Spice Layer Cake with Caramel Swirl Icing
- Sicilian Baked Eggs with Artichokes, Burrata, Spinach, and Spicy Tomato Sauce
- Mango White Chocolate Ganache Macarons
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes in Tomato, Lime, and Cardamom Sauce