A hearty wintry dish that tastes a little bit like summer? I think we could all use some of that. Check out my post and the recipe on Marcus Samuelsson’s blog!
You are reading this post on Eats Well With Others at https://joanne-eatswellwithothers.com. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to the author and or owner of Eats Well With Others. All rights reserved by Joanne Bruno.
Welcome to Eats Well With Others, where we take a vegetable-and-cupcake laden approach to life (always with a bit of laughter on the side)!
- Italian Cream Puffs with Custard Filling (St. Joseph’s Day Pastries)
- What To Cook This Week – 12/4/21
- Roasted Butternut Squash Ravioli with Sage Brown Butter and Toasted Pecans
- Cranberry Orange Bundt Cake
- Spicy Berbere Ratatouille with Coconut Sauce
- Best Ever Overnight Pecan Caramel Sticky Buns
- Meyer Lemon Cranberry Poppy Seed Muffins
- Roasted Cauliflower and Chickpea Piccata
- Korean Tempeh Bowls with Broccoli, Brown Rice, and Sriracha Mayo
- Dark Chocolate Cream Pie