A hearty wintry dish that tastes a little bit like summer? I think we could all use some of that. Check out my post and the recipe on Marcus Samuelsson’s blog!
You are reading this post on Eats Well With Others at https://joanne-eatswellwithothers.com. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to the author and or owner of Eats Well With Others. All rights reserved by Joanne Bruno.
Welcome to Eats Well With Others, where we take a vegetable-and-cupcake laden approach to life (always with a bit of laughter on the side)!
- Italian Cream Puffs with Custard Filling (St. Joseph’s Day Pastries)
- Watermelon Salad with Cotija and Serrano Peppers
- Zucchini Spanakopita (Kolokithopita)
- Apple-Spice Layer Cake with Caramel Swirl Icing
- Mediterranean Tortellini Salad with Red Wine Vinaigrette
- Ottolenghi’s Eggplant Dumplings Alla Parmigiana
- Fig Clafoutis
- Rhubarb Cream Cheese Hand Pies
- Zucchini Cream Cheese Bundt Cake
- Devil’s Food Cake with Angel Frosting