If you love savory tarts as much as I do, but don’t want to eat all the butter that goes into the crust, then check out my recipe for this Swiss Chard and Saffron Tart over at Marcus Samuelsson’s blog! It uses a yeasted tart crust that is whole wheat, butter-free, and super delicious!
You are reading this post on Eats Well With Others at https://joanne-eatswellwithothers.com. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to the author and or owner of Eats Well With Others. All rights reserved by Joanne Bruno.
Welcome to Eats Well With Others, where we take a vegetable-and-cupcake laden approach to life (always with a bit of laughter on the side)!
- Italian Cream Puffs with Custard Filling (St. Joseph’s Day Pastries)
- Creamed Spinach Gnocchi Bake with Toasted Pine Nuts
- Greek Super Grains Salad with Homemade Pita Chips
- Best Ever Overnight Pecan Caramel Sticky Buns
- Pistachio Cake with Honey Vanilla Buttercream
- roasted butternut squash with sweet corn salsa, feta, and pepitas
- Salted Caramel “Ding Dong” Cake
- Pasta with Roasted Sweet Potatoes, Feta and Arugula…Eat.Live.Be. for a Better 2011!
- Kentucky Bourbon Bundt Cake
- What To Cook This Week – 9/11/21