If you love savory tarts as much as I do, but don’t want to eat all the butter that goes into the crust, then check out my recipe for this Swiss Chard and Saffron Tart over at Marcus Samuelsson’s blog! It uses a yeasted tart crust that is whole wheat, butter-free, and super delicious!
You are reading this post on Eats Well With Others at https://joanne-eatswellwithothers.com. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to the author and or owner of Eats Well With Others. All rights reserved by Joanne Bruno.
Welcome to Eats Well With Others, where we take a vegetable-and-cupcake laden approach to life (always with a bit of laughter on the side)!
- Italian Cream Puffs with Custard Filling (St. Joseph’s Day Pastries)
- Crispy Thai Fried Fish and Green Mango Salad
- Momofuku Milk Bar Pistachio Layer Cake
- Sicilian Baked Eggs with Artichokes, Burrata, Spinach, and Spicy Tomato Sauce
- Pistachio Cake with Honey Vanilla Buttercream
- Thai Tofu Zoodle Soup
- Mango White Chocolate Ganache Macarons
- Asparagus, Goat Cheese, and Chive Tart
- Spaghetti with Cauliflower and Garlicky Swiss Chard Gremolata
- Korean Tempeh Bowls with Broccoli, Brown Rice, and Sriracha Mayo